April 2017 Acquisitions

Mail call! These arrived yesterday. Tried the Magnum last night; wow! Le Bleu smells wonderful. Darron @Fox makes some of the best soap out there.

Darron was so kind to shift my order about as I had bought two soaps scheduled to ship to the States. I wanted the Magnum soaps shipped to my Italian address. He pulled the requisite strings and even came out of pocket to ship everything over to my Italian address. What a total standup gentleman.

I inquired about the limited edition soap "Le Bleu", Darron said that he had a spare tub and he sold it to me for the special group price. I was floored!

Guys, besides the 1912 soaps being freakin' awesome; the man behind it is just as, if not more awesome!

Thank you again Darron, I'll be finishing up my collection of your soaps very soon!

IMG_1104.JPG

Mail call! These arrived yesterday. Tried the Magnum last night; wow! Le Bleu smells wonderful. Darron @Fox makes some of the best soap out there.

Darron was so kind to shift my order about as I had bought two soaps scheduled to ship to the States. I wanted the Magnum soaps shipped to my Italian address. He pulled the requisite strings and even came out of pocket to ship everything over to my Italian address. What a total standup gentleman.

I inquired about the limited edition soap "Le Bleu", Darron said that he had a spare tub and he sold it to me for the special group price. I was floored!

Guys, besides the 1912 soaps being freakin' awesome; the man behind it is just as, if not more awesome!

Thank you again Darron, I'll be finishing up my collection of your soaps very soon!
Thank you for the kind words and praise, so glad that all arrived safely, and in good time. Enjoy @mr. smith and I look forward to serving you again.

Best wishes
Darron :)

I got some T&H Lavender shaving cream, which I'll combine with vintage tallow-based T&H Luxury shaving soap to make superlather.
221bMgU.jpg

And I got a towel with my surname initial monogrammed, which I couldn't resist buying because its lace border is exactly the same as the one on a towel my grandmother had when I was a child. I was going to use it for shaving, but I'm not sure I want to risk getting it bloodstained from the occasional nick.
MyNIfXb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom