Another hello from Somerset

Hi all,

First of my real name is Sam, so feel free to use that or Haggard, I'm really not fussy :), I have very recently got into Wet shaving with a DE razor after 8 years on an electric shaver which has pretty much given up the ghost, giving me a great reason to look for better options. I subscribed to the personal barber box and it's really a great start, but I found my way here by looking for shaving soaps / creams made in the uk, as I like to support local business over larger brands where I can and have seen how nice you all are and thought that I should sign up to the forum. Although I've managed to cut myself a few times already I'm really enjoying my new morning routine and go to work in a much better mood. I'm looking forward to the journey and learning from you guys.

Cheers all

Sam

Hi all,

First of my real name is Sam, so feel free to use that or Haggard, I'm really not fussy :), I have very recently got into Wet shaving with a DE razor after 8 years on an electric shaver which has pretty much given up the ghost, giving me a great reason to look for better options. I subscribed to the personal barber box and it's really a great start, but I found my way here by looking for shaving soaps / creams made in the uk, as I like to support local business over larger brands where I can and have seen how nice you all are and thought that I should sign up to the forum. Although I've managed to cut myself a few times already I'm really enjoying my new morning routine and go to work in a much better mood. I'm looking forward to the journey and learning from you guys.

Cheers all

Sam
Hello Sam and welcome into the shaving room, I'm sure you will learn much, Paul.

Hi all,

Cheers all

Sam
hello Sam i am also from somerset so greetings :) since you are relatively new to wet shaving, perhaps my video may offer some help understanding some of the terminology that gets thrown around here :) happy shaving dude, from wookey hole btw

hello Sam i am also from somerset so greetings :) since you are relatively new to wet shaving, perhaps my video may offer some help understanding some of the terminology that gets thrown around here :) happy shaving dude, from wookey hole btw

Thanks Chris, I'll have a look at the vid tonight once I get back, I must admit, I sometimes get a bit lost :)

Oh forgot to say hello! I am a newbie too. I find that the very occasional "accident" has been well worth the good results when yku get it right. Do you want the Newbie Passaround box next?

Oh forgot to say hello! I am a newbie too. I find that the very occasional "accident" has been well worth the good results when yku get it right. Do you want the Newbie Passaround box next?
Hi Matt, I'm very slowly getting there :), pass around box would be great, I've got a couple something I'll try and add something to it as well :), I don't want to jump the queue though, is no one else waiting on it?

Cheers

Sam

Back
Top Bottom