Another hello from Somerset

Nope i am the last one: I have added some stuff as well: Pm me your address and I will forward it to you. I have enough clutter here so want to get it passed on once tried a few things next week.

Hi all,

First of my real name is Sam, so feel free to use that or Haggard, I'm really not fussy :), I have very recently got into Wet shaving with a DE razor after 8 years on an electric shaver which has pretty much given up the ghost, giving me a great reason to look for better options. I subscribed to the personal barber box and it's really a great start, but I found my way here by looking for shaving soaps / creams made in the uk, as I like to support local business over larger brands where I can and have seen how nice you all are and thought that I should sign up to the forum. Although I've managed to cut myself a few times already I'm really enjoying my new morning routine and go to work in a much better mood. I'm looking forward to the journey and learning from you guys.

Cheers all

Sam
I too prefer to shave in the morning, getting up 20 minutes earlier is worth it ^^
Welcome and I hope you have fun!

Back
Top Bottom