'Angled' DE Razors

All we need now is a Boycie retort to make this an official Lecher thread. Other than him, the gang's all here!! :ROFLMAO::LOL:
Hmmm...whatever you do...don't go to The Snipershide, and find Dirty D's work. Usually hiding in 'The Bear Pit'...Motivational Pic's.
You have been warned!
Yeah, I'm a shooter too. Indoor, rimfire benchrest.
Lot of fun and no need to roll around on the floor.

Sorry @Bogeyman maybe I was a tad vague...but was referring to the MILF shaver comments and @Boycie being needed to appear on this thread. Just pointing another 'option' that makes @Boycie seem quite mild...and I only found that other forum because I'm into shooting sport as well as wet shaving.

How have I become the forum deviant? I'm too good looking to be a sex pest.

LybR9pk.gif

Schick Krona has been mentioned by @Bogeyman which is not as angular as some, but has a definite slope to the head that aligns with the guard bar. See the marked incline before the tops caps plateau?

View attachment 91245
keep forgetting to post so i finally got round to using the schick krona recently,
its a really nice razor, more on the milder side and yea i sort of see what you mean by that angled head due to it being curved on the top

not sure why it doesnt get as much love if not more then the gillette tech?

is it due to lower number of availability?

you seen that yaqi bohemian? thats sort of got that curved top cap too so a sort of built in angle plus its a adjustable with just the one flipable plate

Honestly, milf shaver! Spat my tea out when I read that. You’re getting bill for dry cleaning the rug @saj :ROFLMAO:

Reckon you could market the Milf Shaver. Got Milf? Get Milf Shaver! Also available in Deluxe ‘with wings’. You could have a gold Gilf Shaver for lovers of the Golden Girls.

Remember we’re laughing WITH you and not at you. As for your questions: keep ‘em coming as forums need their characters and you, me boy, are a top character.

Honestly, milf shaver! Spat my tea out when I read that. You’re getting bill for dry cleaning the rug @saj :ROFLMAO:

Reckon you could market the Milf Shaver. Got Milf? Get Milf Shaver! Also available in Deluxe ‘with wings’. You could have a gold Gilf Shaver for lovers of the Golden Girls.

Remember we’re laughing WITH you and not at you. As for your questions: keep ‘em coming as forums need their characters and you, me boy, are a top character.
lool yea that post reminded me of that movie american pie lool :ROFLMAO:

...not sure why it doesnt get as much love if not more then the gillette tech?

is it due to lower number of availability?...

Because a lot of shavers today want the latest/greatest über expensive artisan razors made of costly materials. The Krona has followers, just not many in Europe where it appears little known. Perhaps it was not marketed there heavily back in its day. It ain't easy sellin' stuff to people who eat Spotted Dick, drink way too much and think darts is a sport.

Because a lot of shavers today want the latest/greatest über expensive artisan razors made of costly materials. The Krona has followers, just not many in Europe where it appears little known. Perhaps it was not marketed there heavily back in its day. It ain't easy sellin' stuff to people who eat Spotted Dick, drink way too much and think darts is a sport.
I got its few months back and got to admit just didn't pull it out to give it a go for some time for some reason but enjoyed using it

Of course, Britain has never been in Europe geographically speaking (older people here would still refer to holidays "on the continent") and we are no longer with the European Union.
But it ain't easy convincing people who think Europe is one country.

Back
Top Bottom