Amazon Sale: Scottish Fine Soaps Shave Soap and Bowl

Scottish Fine Soaps Classic Male Grooming Shave Soap and Bowl Set

Amazon.
RRP: £18.95
Price: £7.58 (£7.58 / Set) & this item Delivered FREE in the UK with Super Saver Delivery.

Product Description
Classic shaving soap and ceramic bowl set from Scottish Fine Soaps, beautifully presented in a sophisticated gift box that is cushioned with black satin, making it a great gift for the man in your life.

A rich, lathering Shave Soap with Patchouli to rehydrate and soothe skin and Lavandin to soften and stiffen bristles for a closer and smoother shave. This Shave Soap and Bowl set is opulence at its best.

Sadly no reviews on Amazon but perhaps someone here has tried it. Nice price though.

Anyone tried this yet or shall I take one for the team? :shave :oops: :shave
Just ordered one,at that price with free post I couldn't complain,if the soap turns out to be good that'll be a bonus :shave :D :shave

Less than half the price it sells on their website! can't wait for this now :shave :shave :shave

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.scottishfinesoaps.com/classic-male-grooming-shaving-products-c-4_25/classic-male-grooming-shave-soap-bowl-set-p-56" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.scottishfinesoaps.com/classi ... l-set-p-56</a><!-- m -->

Any of you guys received your soap yet?I've ordered mine on the 6th and so far nothing....since I don't use amazon very often I can't find the option to ''contact the seller'' to see where he's up to with this :x

James_uk said:
Any of you guys received your soap yet?I've ordered mine on the 6th and so far nothing....since I don't use amazon very often I can't find the option to ''contact the seller'' to see where he's up to with this :x

Take a look at 'Your Account' in the top RH corner and go to Your Orders. If you ordered with Super Saver Delivery it can take up to a week but it should have the delivery estimate on that page.

Pig Cat said:
James_uk said:

Take a look at 'Your Account' in the top RH corner and go to Your Orders. If you ordered with Super Saver Delivery it can take up to a week but it should have the delivery estimate on that page.

Hello pigcat,yes I've tried that before,it says order was dispatched on the 6th,delivery estimate 11th,just thought about that super saver delivery,I think that might be why,probably delivered by a turtle :twisted:

I ordered one on the 5th January and it was delivered Saturday 8th January,it looks very nice but i dont think i would pay full price for it,the soap has a rounded bottom and the bowl has a recess to accept it,i thought it would be a bowl like Mitchells or Tabac.

Christ trainman, a lions head with a crown on it? Established since 1973? The TAT alert should have been sounding loudly although clearly not loudly enough to deter Jimmy boy. ;)

antdad said:
Christ trainman, a lions head with a crown on it? Established since 1973? The TAT alert should have been sounding loudly although clearly not loudly enough to deter Jimmy boy. ;)

You aint wrong there mate,they didnt see me coming more a case of i wrote and told them i was coming.

:lol: Glad you took it in good spirit.

Mind you the soap seems to have remarkable properties...."A rich, lathering Shave Soap with Patchouli to rehydrate and soothe skin and Lavandin to soften and stiffen bristles for a closer and smoother shave. This Shave Soap and Bowl set is opulence at its best."

trainman said:
antdad said:

You aint wrong there mate,they didnt see me coming more a case of i wrote and told them i was coming.

So all in all was that £7/£8 well spent?

[quote="antdad
Mind you the soap seems to have remarkable properties...."A rich, lathering Shave Soap with Patchouli to rehydrate and soothe skin and Lavandin to soften and stiffen bristles for a closer and smoother shave. ."[/quote]

Damn, that sounds like some amazing stuff. It actually both softens and stiffens the whiskers at the same time. Hmmmm, I wonder if this soap helps to provide a pleasant 'happy ending' as well.

Fascinating product,

Martin

Back
Top Bottom