Hello and thank you for the welcome:
Arrowhead
beejay
Mikael
Max
Johnny

and yes I will keep you updated

Cue the theme music from 'Jaws' :shock:

Welocme to TSR. Great to have you along. Don't be too bothered if you don't get on with the Derby blades - most folks on here (me included) don't rate them - but then, there are others who think they're the best thing since sliced bread.

That's the thing with this lark - there's really no such thing as right or wrong, just what works best for you.

Dear FF
a warm welcome
385a7586.jpg

You should be OK!!
Cheers,
Tim.

mattlad said:
Welcome to the forum foofighter! Watch Mantic59 on You-tube, plenty to learn there.

Welcome foofighter, I would also like to recommend video's on youtube by geofatboy, to you and everyone else who shares this interest/passion/obsession.

The Muhle89 razor is an excellent choice, similar if not the same as my Edwin Jagger 89L.

MandoBear:

Seems we share another passion, motorcycles.
Haven't had one now for a few years (my EXUP tried to kill me) problem is I get on one and think I'm Casey Stoner :lol:

Tim:

That's how I imagined myself after the first go with the Muhle.

whiterosegent:

Thanks, I will look that up.

foofighter said:
MandoBear:

Seems we share another passion, motorcycles.
Haven't had one now for a few years (my EXUP tried to kill me) problem is I get on one and think I'm Casey Stoner :lol:

Fortunately, my Transalp 700 doesn't allow me delusions of Rossi-ness. Still bloody good fun on a twisty road though! :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom