Allow me to introduce myself:

Hi everyone,

I'm from North Wales and was an Administrator on a web based Broadband advice forum previously, but work commitments forced me to relinquish that role
although I do still visit the web forum as often as time allows.

In my early years, I was a wet shaver using the positively dangerous devices that were around in the early seventies, after that I moved on to a combination of electric shavers and any number of disposable 2 blade razors, but I was never really happy with the results.

Around a month ago I started looking into wet shaving and was astonished at the amount of information on the web related to the subject, on the strength of this I purchased a tub of TFT soft cream and a Hydro 3 razor, the results were ok, but I thought well if you have gone this far, then why not go the whole hog?

And so I now await delivery of a Muhle R89 Closed Comb Razor complete with Personna and Derby blades which should arrive tomorrow.

I will keep you all informed regarding my visit to the A&E department :lol:

Many thanks for the welcome, indeed I have been watching Mantic's videos, it opened my eyes certainly.

Yes kindred spirits are everywhere regardless of the subject and that is nice to know.

I find it hard to believe that something which is generally regarded as a mundane task, such as shaving, can suddenly become something of a passion.
The world we live in is completely mad and each of us spends far too much time rushing around, work is enough to make each of us look for the tallest building :lol:
and so for myself, DE shaving is an opportunity to take some time out, to slow down and to indulge myself.

Not too much to ask is it?

Regards

Welcome Foofighter where about in north wales are you as i am a delivery driver and north wales is my main area stunning place! :D

Natjag:

I was hoping the Muhle R89 with Personnas would be a good choice, thanks for the confirmation.

Kev:

Not far from Rhyl (not far enough) :lol: , it is a nice part of the world, Snowdonia is just jaw dropping.

Hi & very welcome FooF. The 89 head on the handle of your choice is a gr8 & very user friendly razor imo. Keep us updated on your journey into the absolute which is the zen moment of the day .......... the perfect wet shave.

JohnnyO. \ :geek:

Back
Top Bottom