Agentshave jubilee discount

The original post was made in June, three months is quite a while to respond, to be honest I had forgotten about this issue but as you have raised it I will respond.

I placed an order with your company on line, I had no confirmation or any idea whether or not my order had gone through. I tried to place the order without giving my phone number, which I prefer not to give to vendors but could not do so. Some hours later had an email from an organisation that I didn't recognise as Agentshave.

In the days that followed the order my spam emails increased considerably and scam phone calls had gone from zero to a daily occurrence.

I had not given my phone number to anyone other than Agentshave.

I rang you not as a complaint but to bring to your attention the fact that this had happened and it could be happening to other people. I had expected a response of 'thank you for bring this to our attention we will check it out', instead the response was 'nothing to do with us, it is down to you'. Very possibly that was correct, it could have just been coincidental, I really don't know, I thought I was doing you a favour and being helpful, my opinion of Agentshave following that phone call is at odds with your comment of doing your utmost to have happy customers.

But, as I said, I had forgotten all about this as an issue especially after I saw that others had others had very positive comments to say about you, not sure what the benefit is to Agentshave in resurrecting this matter after three months.

At the end of the day, this is not a big deal, you have your loyal customers and supportive friends on TSR.
I am Chris Yates one of the owners of Agentshave, this post has just been brought to my attention this morning. For the record I took your call back in June and said thank you for letting us know at the time ( I am sorry you did not think this was the case), I also checked with our hosting platform to ensure that their servers had not been hacked to make sure it was not a problem our end, I will add you are the only customer to have had this issue. As a business we pride ourselves on our customer service and we have never shared any of our customers details with a third party and do not make marketing calls. Unfortunately marketing calls to mobiles seem to be a regular occurrence, it would appear to be an unfortunate coincidence that you received them after placing an order on our website. You can register your mobile number with the Telephone Preference Service which will stop unsolicited marketing calls from genuine companies but not the scammers.

Reputation in business is everything and I consider any negative posts or comments about Agentshave to be a huge issue and will always do whatever needs to be done to put the issue right if we are at fault.

HAYSAC ltd is a holding company, the name comes from the Initials of the 3 directors names Simon Alexander, Andrew Hughes and myself, which we setup prior to Agent Shave the name for which came from a competition on this forum and allows us to keep our varied business interests under one roof.

Again I am sorry that you felt the need to post a negative comment about Agentshave and hope the above reassures you that we do care.

I am Chris Yates one of the owners of Agentshave, this post has just been brought to my attention this morning. For the record I took your call back in June and said thank you for letting us know at the time ( I am sorry you did not think this was the case), I also checked with our hosting platform to ensure that their servers had not been hacked to make sure it was not a problem our end, I will add you are the only customer to have had this issue. As a business we pride ourselves on our customer service and we have never shared any of our customers details with a third party and do not make marketing calls. Unfortunately marketing calls to mobiles seem to be a regular occurrence, it would appear to be an unfortunate coincidence that you received them after placing an order on our website. You can register your mobile number with the Telephone Preference Service which will stop unsolicited marketing calls from genuine companies but not the scammers.

Reputation in business is everything and I consider any negative posts or comments about Agentshave to be a huge issue and will always do whatever needs to be done to put the issue right if we are at fault.

HAYSAC ltd is a holding company, the name comes from the Initials of the 3 directors names Simon Alexander, Andrew Hughes and myself, which we setup prior to Agent Shave the name for which came from a competition on this forum and allows us to keep our varied business interests under one roof.

Again I am sorry that you felt the need to post a negative comment about Agentshave and hope the above reassures you that we do care.

There are a number of points that you raise where there is disagreement but I suggest that the place for that is not open forum, I will send a PM but if you wish to bring it back to the forum please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom