Agentshave jubilee discount

Agentshave.co.uk has a 15% jubilee discount for English brands. Which means that we get 5% extra from the TSR discount .

I placed my order of Tobs Mr Taylor & aftershave to try them.

I would be interested in hearing of any telecoms problems with this company, my spam emails increased 10x and dodgy calls went from nothing to at least one a day. I raised it with the company and they had a couldn't care less attitude.

I would be interested in hearing of any telecoms problems with this company, my spam emails increased 10x and dodgy calls went from nothing to at least one a day. I raised it with the company and they had a couldn't care less attitude.

Have to admit I am not registered in their newsletter and I first time buy from them. Hope there is no issues.

I wanted to buy the Mr Taylor set by the end of June and the extra jubilee discount was welcome.

Best of luck, I know of other people who have had issues, one used a one off phone number just to place an order and was surprised when he had sales calls.

When I placed an order their system gave me the impression that it had not gone through, I then got an order confirmation from another company. The goods were slow to arrive, almost three weeks.

Best of luck, I know of other people who have had issues, one used a one off phone number just to place an order and was surprised when he had sales calls.

When I placed an order their system gave me the impression that it had not gone through, I then got an order confirmation from another company. The goods were slow to arrive, almost three weeks.

Let's see how it will go. Got my order confirmation instantly. I will ask a PayPal refund next weekend if my order is not shipped (hope not the case). I have the impression that it's a well reputed vendor within the community. They were the first that had the leaf razors and a lot of shavers ordered them from agentshave without any issue.

Let's see how it will go. Got my order confirmation instantly. I will ask a PayPal refund next weekend if my order is not shipped (hope not the case). I have the impression that it's a well reputed vendor within the community. They were the first that had the leaf razors and a lot of shavers ordered them from agentshave without any issue.

I think you have hit the nail on the head, I didn't have the order confirmation immediately, an hour later a confirmation came through on AS heading but not directly from AS, the order was placed and my credit card charged. I asked AS to look into it but they were not interested.

I have placed orders with many other companies and never had a similar problem.

I think you have hit the nail on the head, I didn't have the order confirmation immediately, in fact I thought that the order had failed.

An hour later a confirmation came through on AS heading but not directly from AS, the order was placed and my credit card charged. I asked AS to look into it but they were not interested and could not or would not do anything, in fact the woman I spoke to was borderline rude.

I have placed orders with many other companies and never had a similar problem.

As with others, never had a problem after having placed multiple orders, courteous and efficient with contact. On par delivery speed with the majority of providers I've used in the uk and arrived safe and sound.

The name it goes under whenever I've made payments (which is normally PayPal) has been Haysac ltd. Agent Shave is a trading name under haysac ltd, nowt dodgy mind it's all on their website under 'about'.

Last edited:
I’m friendly with Chris Yates on Facebook. This gentleman is one if the three partners that own and run Agent Shave. I have to say he is a complete gent and full of integrity. He takes part in the online wet shaving community, never promotes himself or the business and is very helpful and kind indeed. Simply put, he’s one of us and a right good chap.

As explained to you at the time, we use a secure selling platform and your information is NOT passed to any 3rd party providers. You are the only person that has ever raised this with us and we take all issues of personal information seriously, which we are obliged to do under GDPR rules. We are sorry that you feel this way and that you felt we had a couldn't care less attitude, as seen by multiple comments on this thread we always try our utmost to ensure that our customers are happy.

As explained to you at the time, we use a secure selling platform and your information is NOT passed to any 3rd party providers. You are the only person that has ever raised this with us and we take all issues of personal information seriously, which we are obliged to do under GDPR rules. We are sorry that you feel this way and that you felt we had a couldn't care less attitude, as seen by multiple comments on this thread we always try our utmost to ensure that our customers are happy.

The original post was made in June, three months is quite a while to respond, to be honest I had forgotten about this issue but as you have raised it I will respond.

I placed an order with your company on line, I had no confirmation or any idea whether or not my order had gone through. I tried to place the order without giving my phone number, which I prefer not to give to vendors but could not do so. Some hours later had an email from an organisation that I didn't recognise as Agentshave.

In the days that followed the order my spam emails increased considerably and scam phone calls had gone from zero to a daily occurrence.

I had not given my phone number to anyone other than Agentshave.

I rang you not as a complaint but to bring to your attention the fact that this had happened and it could be happening to other people. I had expected a response of 'thank you for bring this to our attention we will check it out', instead the response was 'nothing to do with us, it is down to you'. Very possibly that was correct, it could have just been coincidental, I really don't know, I thought I was doing you a favour and being helpful, my opinion of Agentshave following that phone call is at odds with your comment of doing your utmost to have happy customers.

But, as I said, I had forgotten all about this as an issue especially after I saw that others had others had very positive comments to say about you, not sure what the benefit is to Agentshave in resurrecting this matter after three months.

At the end of the day, this is not a big deal, you have your loyal customers and supportive friends on TSR.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom