After shave.

antdad said:
IanM said:
The reformulated Proraso splash is the best splash that I have ever used. The scent isn't anything special but it's pretty much gone after a short while. Takes good care of your skin.

Ian

Is it? Better than the old formula? I like the old stuff a lot.

In my opinion, yes. If I recall correctly, the old stuff didn't have glycerine in it, the new version does and that's better for me.

Ian

Bechet45 said:
I give in!

Where can I buy this Speik Splash other than shaving.ie, please? Do we have a preferred seller?

Good stuff Speick, the shaving soap & cream are worth trying, and the splash is kind to your face, Connaught Shaving sell Speick

I alternate between M&S Havard and TOBS Shaving Shop as my daily aftershaves. Both work very well and smell good.

A big surprise was when I tried using Old Spice for a bit of a laugh. I used the original / classic AS and it really did the job well.

antdad said:
IanM said:
The reformulated Proraso splash is the best splash that I have ever used. The scent isn't anything special but it's pretty much gone after a short while. Takes good care of your skin.

Ian

Is it? Better than the old formula? I like the old stuff a lot.

I've been through more bottles or Proraso than I can remember. The new one has a more subtle menthol or alc hit, but the cooling lasts a bit longer. They've dropped one of the moisturising ingredients, but it still works just as well in that area for me.

This, Speick, and Spanish Floid never leave my face dry.

Back
Top Bottom