Acquisitions w/c Mon Nov. 29th - Sun 5th incl.

We only ever got lumps of coal, but that was less due to any true affection from our folks, but more because our parents wanted us too burn longer and give off more heat through the sub-zero conditions in the average Canadian abode.

... it got even colder at night.

• ... and people wonder why I despise everything ChrapMess.[/list:u]

IanM said:
Smell The Glove said:
Some assembly required :?

No pub for you on Christmas Eve.

Ian

I'm going away to work on the 13th and wont be back 'till January. So will put them together soon and then hide the keys until Christmas. The boys just came home from school and are beside themselves with excitement. They're a bit big to hide in the loft, so no Christmas day surprise. The waiting for the big day will be torture for them.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.steampunkglass.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.steampunkglass.com/</a><!-- m -->
This chap - he has a couple more in stock, but not as big as that one.
£22 posted that was.

Though I preferred the Jellyfish design, I wanted a chunky handle one, so thats why I chose the one I did.

Today I received a Semogue 1520 direct from the factory.

I had paint issues with the original and complained to the vintage scent, they told me a replacement would be sent direct from Semogue, now this was 9 weeks ago and to be honest I'd forgotten about it, nice to get a suprise now and again.

Father Ted said:
Just got 50 Super Max blades in the brown packaging for 99p
They may be the bargain of the century at 1.89 new pence/blade - or they may be the most awful thing in the universe.

I have been using them for a couple of weeks and they seem ok............nothing spectacular but not crap either.......

A 1967 M2 Slim Adjustable in excellent, or awesome as described by seller, condition. This is my birth year and quarter razor. It is sotless with no plating loss. Shaved with it this afternoon and it is perfect in every way!

Now what to do with the M1 I already have :roll:

Back
Top Bottom