Acquisitions w/c Mon Nov. 29th - Sun 5th incl.

OK, just dropped on my doormat a couple of samples generously PIF'd by a mystery Piffer. Vulfix soap and Valobra Almond cream. What a kind gesture, but no idea who they are from. Lack of sleep this last week could have cocked up my memory banks. Oh well - Thank you!!!! :D

Pig Cat said:
OK, just dropped on my doormat a couple of samples generously PIF'd by a mystery Piffer. Vulfix soap and Valobra Almond cream. What a kind gesture, but no idea who they are from. Lack of sleep this last week could have cocked up my memory banks. Oh well - Thank you!!!! :D

Ahh, the perks of being a Mod :)

No, it wasn't me.

Ian

IanM said:
Pig Cat said:

Ahh, the perks of being a Mod :)

;)

Actually, I'm beginning to think it was from my Secret Santa, and they couldn't be bothered to wrap it up or even write Happy Christmas. :cry:

I gave someone your address PC. They said they had a special delivery, something about you having a long stay in hospital or something.

I can't remember who it was now.

antdad said:
I gave someone your address PC. They said they had a special delivery, something about you having a long stay in hospital or something.

I can't remember who it was now.

Could have been any number of people. :roll:

Pig Cat said:

I have also received two samples from the same kind benefactor, thankyou to whoever it was ;) ;) :D :D

Picked up some proraso sensitive to see if my face can take it.

Also got some Wet Gun Dog aftershave cream, a cream made from bees wax locally in Dorset.

Pig Cat said:
For a moment I thought it was Sunbury who sent them, but the note was in joined-up writing. :lol:

PigCat.jpg

100 Gillette Bleue's from rareup, promptly ushered away by SWMBO for xmas. (Note to self, get stuff delivered to work) ;)

Just waiting for this fella to arrive :D (hurry up postie) an unsued #21 if I'm not mistaken, apparently from a retired barber of some 50 years.

Back
Top Bottom