Acquisitions w/c Mon Dec. 20th - Sun 27th incl.

kev... said:
A 100 bleues of rareup i though i'de get a few more while there still avalible :D

Only 8 packs left.............. :lol: :lol:..............Until they find another box behind the sofa...........They found another box..........now has 24............... :lol: :lol:

Yesterday - a supply of unused Valet Autostrop blades::

IMAG0611.jpg
IMAG0612.jpg

Today (finally, after being posted to me in Plymouth on the 8th December!):

Tabac Soap in the bowl.

lagaffe said:
Yesterday - a supply of unused Valet Autostrop blades::

IMAG0611.jpg
IMAG0612.jpg

Today (finally, after being posted to me in Plymouth on the 8th December!):

Tabac Soap in the bowl.

OHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh, are they the ones with VALET punched into the blade?

KRF1963 said:
James_uk said:
Merkur 37c slant from a trade :cool:

Whata coincidence - Merkur 39c slant from a trade - small world :)

(Pleasure dealing with you James)

haha same to you Keith,both parcels turned up on the same day,I was right about the 37c,don't get me wrong,39c delivered outstanding shaves but I always wondered smaller handle could give that extra 10/20% control.
Had my first shave with it last night loaded with a fresh feather and I got an amazing shave and if I could only keep one razor this will be it.let me know how you get on with your matey

Today a big day! My straight came from Andy (arrowhead)..

It's like xmas morning, and yes, the pictures are nice, but this is even better in real :D

Andy is a damn fine guy, who knows his stuff, and you guys can't imagine how pleased I am!

His pics are better than mine:
Pyramide2600.jpg

For the full thread: Gottlieb Hammesfahr "Pyramide"

Max

And damn I shaved last night!, hopefully I can try it tonight ;)

Pecksniff leather shaving soap, pecksniff leather edt and shower gel, and Knayton hall smart shave cream. Never tried any of it before but the pecksniff stuff smells amazing!

Back
Top Bottom