Acquisitions w/c Mon Dec. 20th - Sun 27th incl.

Today I received a bottle of Kouros, a familiar smell that I never knew was kouros.

Posted yesterday, arrived today, still not received items ordered nearly 3 weeks ago, something fishy is going on.

Black Handled Super Speed to add to my collection of S/S (just need a nice condition Blue Tip now...... awaits comments about going out into the snow........ :roll: :roll: ), and a mint condition Gillette President, c/w card outer, case, instructions and full blade dispenser (blade dates match razor). So I think this either had little or no use or is NOS.
Pics later.
Oh and a free un opened pack of "King Gillette" Blue Extra Blades.........Made in England.........

Amazing something takes 5 days to get from Italy but 2 weeks to get from Stoke............ :shock: :shock:

Got an itsy bitsy 5ml bottle of Tabac, it is a sample but not the plug in a tube type sample, it is a proper screw top miniature. Have no need for it but couldn't help myself and for a couple of quid it looks neat on the bathroom shelf next to the wee scott.

Back
Top Bottom