Acquisitions w/c Mon Dec. 13th - Sun 19th incl.

Got a few gifts out of the way with this latest batch of fragrances. Heh, one's a gift to me (I am such a thoughful man), and the other's one for a 13 year old boy I'm friends with. He's a nice kid that actually likes wearing different frags besides Axe.

For me I bought some of the older version of Jacomo de Jacomo EdT, and for the boy a bottle of 'Black Walnut' that's distributed by The Banana Republic stores. It's pretty good stuff actually, and comes in a nice display box.

Martin

Here's a pic of the older all black Jacomo bottle.

Attachments

• Jacomo.jpg
    359 bytes · Views: 46
Arrived home last night to find a card from the postie, so popped into the sorting office on the way to work this morning to pick up whatever is was. It was:

100ml Bottle of Penhaligon's Hammam Bouquet :)

Ian

Thank you all so much for the well wishes. Mother and baby are both very well and have settled in nicely. First time since I started DE shaving that I've gone 3 days without a shave!

Back on thread now!

A Horstator straight and a hanging strop from Neil at the Strop-Shop as my first venture into straight shaving. It arrived on Wednesday. I examined it, decided it was very scary and not suitable for the few minutes I could afford to try it out so it has been secreted to the rear of the cabinet for when things settle down after xmas, hence no photos as yet!

I also sold a virtually full bottle of Speick AS and a full tub of Omega soap/cream on BST which never arrived with the buyer so I refunded him and surprisingly it has now arrived back with me nearly a month later! Good old Royal Mail they do get it right the majority of the time!

Congratulations Simmo!! Sorry I'm a bit late on the uptake as I've had internet problems this week. Life will never be the same again and no two days will be the same either! :p

moodymick said:
sammatty said:
dodgy said:
a 13 year old boy I'm friends with.

I thought we weren't in to that sort of grooming.

Well, to be honest, he says he's Dodgy ;)

Hiya,

Well, that TSR name was picked for a reason. Some of you may not know it, but most Yanks don't know what that term means. It seems proper for the room that's being played to here. Plus, I've always been a Dickens fan, and some of you might get the connection. My avatar choice is a good tip off.

This kid's one of my ex wife's from a different husband. He is a kick hanging out with because he likes lots of weird things. Stuff like going to antique stores or going to try some new frags at places like Sephora or Nordstroms. Heh, he's normal enough in most other kid like ways, but does have some unusual interests. Oh, he also has had girlfriends in the past.......

So it's fun buying the little guy things that he's gonna enjoy. We tried that Banana Republic scent the last time I saw him this summer, and he really enjoyed it. I'll see him in a week or so when I go out of town.

Heh, the best thing is, he gets my humor. Gotta like a kid who knows what's up and can follow things without missunderstanding.

Ok, that is plenty I think,

Martin

simmo3801 said:
Well courtesy of my wonderful wife at 16:12 today she produced a beautiful baby daughter for us! :D

Both healthy and well after a 3 1/2 hr labour for her first baby :shock:

Cheers!!!!!!

Congratulations fella, what a cracking early Christmas prezzie. :)

Photo of my Horstator straight I bought from Neil at the strop shop. Fantastic service as has been highly recommended on here!

5273872826_9284cca24a.jpg

Seems to be fragrance month for me, think people are telling me something,

Brut edt
Old Spice edt
Kouros edt

And some MB with sea buckthorn

Back
Top Bottom