Acquisitions w/c Mon 4th - Sun 10th Apr incl.

Vintage Simpson case & Vintage Ever Ready 750 both a Butterscotch Colour
Nivea Sensetive Post Shave Balm x 5 (on offer in Tesco for £3.50 instead of £5.75)
Palmolice shave stick x 2, shave cream x 2 (bloody price of this stuff is crazy, don't know how long i will be able to afford it) ;)

Nice find on Ebay..........
Flair Tip Rocket in nice case. Thought I might have got a TV Rocket, but as you can see.........nope.. :shock:
[attachment=2]
Rocket and TV Rocket for comparison.
[attachment=1]
[attachment=0]
Still a nice tidy example.

Attachments

• IMG_1660.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 52
  • IMG_1661.jpg
  • IMG_1662.jpg
A Gillette New arrived in the post. Usual 'brass and gold' configuration... Piccies later if I have the time.

Also came with a selection of blades, some I have yet to try out. Always nice. :hungrig

Was hoping for an Aristocrat to arrive... *cough* Been a busy couple of weeks on the 'Bay, but I am celebrating launching my own business.

It keeps me out of trouble, etc... :D

Lipsy

Tabac Aftershave, Tabac soap in bowl, Cella Eau De Lavande, some shark blades; all from Connaught

AoS Lavender shaving cream

Tabac deo stick

Also (ordered but not arrived yet), based on a recommendation from Vinnie (not joe) hopefully a good lavender:
Caron pour un homme aftershave
Caron pour un homme deo stick

Nothing too exciting, tbh. Looking after people's social media, etc... Also sorting out web sites (a little), and other editorial services.

Starting with social media and then looking to move into other areas as and when. Got my first, proper, client this week (nothing big at all, but one that I got without it being handed to me on a plate). However, I have other work on top of that, namely helping the missus with her website and helping to launch her business partner's other new venture...

More meetings and (yuck) networking this week will hopefully bring in some more work...

Got fed up with hawking my CV around - for every job going there are 20 people applying. It's tough out there, so I just decided to get off my butt and try something else.

Lipsy

Lipsy said:
Nothing too exciting, tbh. Looking after people's social media, etc... Also sorting out web sites (a little), and other editorial services.

Starting with social media and then looking to move into other areas as and when. Got my first, proper, client this week (nothing big at all, but one that I got without it being handed to me on a plate). However, I have other work on top of that, namely helping the missus with her website and helping to launch her business partner's other new venture...

More meetings and (yuck) networking this week will hopefully bring in some more work...

Got fed up with hawking my CV around - for every job going there are 20 people applying. It's tough out there, so I just decided to get off my butt and try something else.

Lipsy

That sounds intruiging, you must be a talented man! The very best of luck with your new venture. My only advice, would be to get yourself a good accountant early on!

Back
Top Bottom