Acquisitions w/c Mon 4th - Sun 10th Apr incl.

prod-7636-250-250.jpg

One of these!
A rocket and until I get better pictures I am not sure which one. I have only just unwrapped it!!
:shave :D
Cheers,
Tim.

Merkur Vision from Ratty-Chewy. Thanks for that mate - really quick to get to me.

I look forward to giving it a whirl.

Cheers,

Two small 19/20mm knot brushes for my brush blog. Both Super Badger. Shop brands, one made by Progres/Vulfix, one by Edwin Jagger. Picked up today during a visit to Jermyn St and St James area.

DSCN1485.jpg
DSCN1484.jpg

AJP said:
Merkur Vision from Ratty-Chewy. Thanks for that mate - really quick to get to me.

I look forward to giving it a whirl.

Cheers,

Oh yeah, and a pack of Kai blades included too. Again, many thanks mate. :D

Fido said:
Two small 19/20mm knot brushes for my brush blog. Both Super Badger. Shop brands, one made by Progres/Vulfix, one by Edwin Jagger. Picked up today during a visit to Jermyn St and St James area.

DSCN1485.jpg
DSCN1484.jpg

Research for your next brush design Peter?

A Gillette Red Tip (A4 1955 Q4). Decent condition, a bit of brassing and some paint loss but not bad for £15. Lighter than I expected though.

Slick said:
prod-7636-250-250.jpg

One of these!
A rocket and until I get better pictures I am not sure which one. I have only just unwrapped it!!
Cheers,
Tim.

Nice looking razor MM,

Yeah, I've been meaning to try one of those Rocket thingys, but so far I ha....................hey, wait a second! I don't remember selling you that razor. The hell is this? Mongoose find a new snake to play with?

Guess it was just a question of time before you found a new connection. I was only kidding about not selling you 15-20 more goofy razors. Sheesh.

Well, in any case, congrats on the new addition to your shaving arsenal,

Melvin

dodgy said:
Slick said:
prod-7636-250-250.jpg

One of these!
Cheers,
Tim.

Nice looking razor MM,

Yeah, I've been meaning to try one of those Rocket thingys, but so far I ha....................hey, wait a second! I don't remember selling you that razor. The hell is this? Mongoose find a new snake to play with?

Guess it was just a question of time before you found a new connection. I was only kidding about not selling you 15-20 more goofy razors. Sheesh.

Well, in any case, congrats on the new addition to your shaving arsenal,

Melvin

You taught me all I know....
Now the bird has flown the nest...
There will always be room for one more goofy razor.
Have large tub of teh Profs yellow unction incoming!! Its a family favourite.!
TA
Slimbo.

Hmmm not that many acquisitions here this week...
Ok then :mrgreen:

Y'day evening here in the north suburbs of Athens,

- Floris No. 89 shave soap;
- Floris No. 89 EdT.

Each were about 3-4 quid more than buying them off the U.K., so I said what the heck let's give them a try.

IMG_2039.jpg

And just in today from The Shave Butler in Portugal,

- Veleiro shave cream
- O Mehlor shave cream
- Top Secret shave cream
- Lavanda shave cream
- Veleiro pre soap
- 444 alum block

Great service from Gil, highly recommended vendor.

IMG_2042.jpg

Back
Top Bottom