Acquisitions w/c Mon 28th Mar - Sun 3rd Apr incl.

It tends to vary. I had a lime Skin Food included in my sample pack, but only three shaving creams. Just get in touch with them saying that you've bought the pack but would like to try their Skin Food but none was included and they'll probably send you one out.

Yellow Jim said:
It tends to vary. I had a lime Skin Food included in my sample pack, but only three shaving creams. Just get in touch with them saying that you've bought the pack but would like to try their Skin Food but none was included and they'll probably send you one out.

Great, I'll do that!

Two items from Suffolk Supplies following the RND competition:
Connaught Rose Otto LE shaving cream, and
Three Crowns Rose After Shave Milk.

and one item from the New Forest, following the results of the same event:
New Forest High Mountain Badger 2221 shaving brush.
This one may go on the B/S/T board now, as I am debating whether to keep it or sell and get a NF Tubby 2 instead.

Francorelli said:
Yellow Jim said:

Great, I'll do that!

Was up the shop in Feb and they were having delays with restocking the sample bottles of these. As mentioned above though, give them a bell and they will usually get some out to you off the back of a previous order.

Today I bought 3 pucks of L'Occitane cade shaving soap for £12

I do love living close to one of their outlet shops :)

Now to see what all the fuss is about! Anyway, can always use it as handsoap!

RB73 said:
Francorelli said:
Yellow Jim said:

Great, I'll do that!

Was up the shop in Feb and they were having delays with restocking the sample bottles of these. As mentioned above though, give them a bell and they will usually get some out to you off the back of a previous order.

Yes they are good at that, they sent me out Violet and Lime Cologne samples which weren't in the original sample pack.

Coral Skin Food is lovely stuff, well worth trying.

A good day :)

Swapped the 39C for a 37C with Robert Otten, plus a few other bits and bobs. As well as the 37C Robert sent me a lovely Slim, a sample of Olgallala Bay Rum soap, some Aqua Velva AS and a selection of blades.

You're a top man Robert, thank you so much ;)

Pradat Brun Razor my first straight purchase from Andy.
Many thanks to Andy for the work he has done on this.

IMAG0262.jpg

IMAG0261.jpg

IMAG0259.jpg

Blade sample pack from Connaughts will be able to try something different to personnas and derbys now. Should see me okay on the blade front for a few months now (or so I have told Mrs Force)....also got a Connughts bay rum and TOBS sandalwood sample aswell.

Couple more sample packs should be arriving over the next few days too. Great stuff.

Mitchells Wool Fat, complete with ceramic bowl.
1f73dc01a8f5bac929196bb5e58c54ba.jpg

Goodfella DE in satin black
a38c8dafe1dff3c57b46007df333be62.jpg

And a selection of blades, including Gillette 7 O'clock, Feather Hi-Stainless, Derby Extra, Israeli, Treet and Treet Dura Sharps.

Don't know which blade to try first! :|

Back
Top Bottom