Acquisitions w/c Mon 28th Mar - Sun 3rd Apr incl.

the "temporary absentee" reads all you guys' threads and misses you, so why not carry on as usual here for a sec (till a permanent return) ;)

In last week, from Spain:

Show more

- Vie-Long white badger 50mm loft, AfeitadoClasico.com Limited Edition, #040, olive wood handle, initials engraved.
- Myrsol Balsamic Water and also Myrsol Emulsion.

Due to popular demand they decided to make 7 (I think) additional LE brushes, so I was in. The hair is very prickly I would say, and I am told it will get softer with time, but for 10 quid or so more I should have got the Silvertip to be honest. The Myrsol is good, though I find it a bit oily (the Emulsion). Unique smell.

No, from the B&H sale (well, was I going to be absent from that one? of course not! :lol: )
- one MWF ceramic dish
- one Parker bowl, to put my RL Safari vintage puck
- one Muehle brush stand, shown in the pic above
- one Irisch Moos sc tube (as if I didn't have enough)
- one Pashana shampoo.

turbulent weekend, met a very nice brunette so got a tad closer to being 'double', then today p'call with South Korea, everything is so dynamic, one moment you're here for quite some time, the next you're on the plane to Busan... aaarrrgh.... :roll:

and the lovely restored brush by beejay...
a David Hayward Design handle, restored excellently, what a gorgeous brush it has become again, you're a great craftsman Bill, many thanks

Some santal by Melvita EDT via the very nice Rev O who also sent me a lovely selection of blades and an Erasmus shave stick. Most if the blades I have not tried! Onwards!
Blake.

moodymick said:
Bump.

Maybe people should buy calendars :?
:lol: :lol:
I've said it before and will repeat it now: this guy is amazing...

Let me now see if I can respond to this 'bump' in the proper manner - hmmm, which vendor shall I pick to buy from today? :p

N_Architect said:
moodymick said:
Bump.

Maybe people should buy calendars :?
:lol: :lol:
I've said it before and will repeat it now: this guy is amazing...

Let me now see if I can respond to this 'bump' in the proper manner - hmmm, which vendor shall I pick to buy from today? :p

You sound like my wife Konstantinos :shock: ........apart the compliment bit of course :roll:

[attachment=2][attachment=2]Nice little lot I just picked up. Not sure what the Puma safety razor will be like... :S

Edit: hope the quality of shave is better than the quality of finish!!

Attachments

• IMAG0158.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 51
  • IMAG0155.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 50
  • IMAG0156.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 50
Received my Trumper sample pack of creams and colognes yesterday. Next-day delivery and packaged in a neat drawstring bag - nice :)

I also popped into Boots to get some more of my fave Bulldog asb, and saw they have a '3 for 2' deal on a lot of their men's products at the moment. So I decided to grab some Real Shaving Co. shave cream as well as I've heard it's worth a try...

Jos

Attachments

• PA310602.JPG
    361 bytes · Views: 46
Francorelli said:
Received my Trumper sample pack of creams and colognes yesterday. Next-day delivery and packaged in a neat drawstring bag - nice :)

I also popped into Boots to get some more of my fave Bulldog asb, and saw they have a '3 for 2' deal on a lot of their men's products at the moment. So I decided to grab some Real Shaving Co. shave cream as well as I've heard it's worth a try...

Jos

Didn't they include Skin Food samples ?

Northam Saint said:
Francorelli said:

Jos

Didn't they include Skin Food samples ?

No, do they normally include it? There was a shower cream sample, but no skin food.

Back
Top Bottom