Acquisitions - September 2022

Having been busy at work and dealing with a few personal issues, I haven't bought anything in the last month or so. But that all changed the other day when I picked up two soaps I have long wanted to try: P&B's Interlinked and Mastro Miche's Zihuatanejo. The latter is fantastic, boasting a scent very close to a soap I have always regretted selling, Catie's Bubble's La Terre Verte. In terms of scent, however, Interlinked is a disappointment. Yet again with a P&B soap, the smell of the soap base predominates. Cracking performer though.

Having been busy at work and dealing with a few personal issues, I haven't bought anything in the last month or so. But that all changed the other day when I picked up two soaps I have long wanted to try: P&B's Interlinked and Mastro Miche's Zihuatanejo. The latter is fantastic, boasting a scent very close to a soap I have always regretted selling, Catie's Bubble's La Terre Verte. In terms of scent, however, Interlinked is a disappointment. Yet again with a P&B soap, the smell of the soap base predominates. Cracking performer though.
Hope everything is ok David.

Interestingly enough that's the same issue I experienced with P&B soaps. Only tried 2 but on both the base scent was overpowering. Put me off from trying more.

257EE991-2510-4064-ADB6-8C3242BD6D21.jpeg
A few samples arrived from Maggards the other day, I tried the Rawr today and think I’ve finally found my orange citrus scent! It’s amazing! Off the puck I’m not convinced by the Kaizen which I thought would be a slam dunk for me, L’orange verte is ok, it had to happen some time and I found a A&E scent I didn’t like! Glad I only bought the sample now. Any Rawr going to waste? I’ve a few soaps I can trade?! I like it that much it’s straight in at the top of my order list!

Back
Top Bottom