1 x Fatboy
2 x 1940's Aristocrats

Potentially
1 x #21 Aristocrat
1 x UK TV Rocket
1 x Slim Aristocrat
1 x Fatboy Aristocrat

The best will stay in my collection.

A trip to Body Shop over the weekend saw me come away with Maca root shaving cream and some Kistna AS balm.

I got the the cream after seeing so may mentions of it here. Absolutely love it, if anybody can't get good lather inside one minute or so with that cream, they're doing something wrong, it just explodes.

The balm is nice and fresh and fruity, good for work mornings.

Today I received 2 straights that were on holiday to Neil, and the second sparkly razor from Andy...

Mz3tq.jpg

Better pics of the Sparke razor here: Subject: Cador (Paris) Suprême Diamant

The swedish frameback feels like it can chop my head off, damn it looks sharp.. bit worried about that one! ;)

Max

antdad said:
Christ Frenchie I thought you were a class act. Will you shave with the "sparkler" in platforms and a glitter ball the bathroom?
Is there an other way to shave with it? :?: :lol: :lol:
Of course I'll put this song on while shaving, in memory of Bobby Farrell may he RIP!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm1g8FFRArc[/youtube]

Max

Went to Blue water today, A Couple of hours spent wandering with wife y, shopping and drinking in the Cadbury's tea room. Well i went into the L'Occitane shop and had a look around smelt some colognes and purchased a puck of the cade soap. Got home and squished it into a small casserole pot. Looking forward to trying it later this evening. :D

This week (so far) I've taken delivery of:

100ml tube of tabac shaving cream
100ml tube Irisch moos shaving cream

1 dovo best quality 6/8
1 dovo ebony 5/8

Why do I find that I shave better with new razors rather than vintage?

Matt

Back
Top Bottom