Acquisitions 1 May - 31 May 2016

Guys my Pal Injecto-Matic came in, will shave with it tomorrow and post up on the SOTD! :)
Enjoy, a very underrated razor made when the Schick Patent Ran out. Use It with a Schick "Chick", and go lightly.

Last edited by a moderator:
07103f90abda4ea2b1c80c459e993d36.jpg

A very cheap but unused Merkur 37c to compare against my Hoffritz slant (in terms of build quality it's not looking good for the modern razor)

Enough Avon Wild Country to last a few years. It's in a pretty container but so what...

Hi @FrankieG , did you make any purchases on Friday?
I'm afraid not @flashashton27 . I did go into Kiehl's but then came to my senses and decided I better wait till I run low on some of my other balms! I also checked out Penhaligon's to sniff a few of their newer fragrances, but found them all too 'young' and 'loud' for my taste, especially compared to Pen's more traditional scents that I'm familiar with.

The trip wasn't a total loss however, as I had lunch in Fishworks, an excellent fish restaurant in Swallow Street nearby :)

Omega 11126. Looks lovely, a bit smaller than I expected. Nice handle. Also had a semogue 1800 arrive last week so looking forward to breaking them both in.

Back
Top Bottom