Acquisitions 1 August - 31 August

On a Business Trip last week, I purchased an Acqua di Parma Shaving Soap and the matching After Shave Balm.
038F8C44-BA75-46A3-A3D7-99391DAA906C_zpsaqikzn1x.jpg

Best Regards
Marco

A couple of days ago I received a PM (completely out of the blue) from @Jel999 ,asking if I'd like to try some blades? Well I thought it would be rude not to. The blades arrived this morning and I'm bold over. :)

This is the best forum I've ever been a member of for a number of reasons. The layout, the notification system and the 'Like' button.
But it's the members that make this forum the best. From the warm welcome I received, to the ongoing advice and encouragement.
....Oh and did I forget the photography?:D

Last edited:
A couple of days ago I received a PM (completely out of the blue) from @Jel999 ,asking if I'd like to try some blades? Well I thought it would be rude not to. The blades arrived this morning and I'm bold over. :)

This is the best forum I've ever been a member of for a number of reasons. The layout, the notification system and the 'Like' button.
But it's the members that make this forum the best. From the warm welcome I received, to the ongoing advice and encouragement.
....Oh and did I forget the photography.:D

Nice one @Jel999

3 bars of bath soap from eBay for a couple of quid. Hmm, sandalwoody :cool:. Interestingly it says "Govt. Soap Factory, Bangalore" on one side; not sure if that's good or bad.

Acquire_20160821-3_zpsqauphxr0.jpg

A pen case for my desk from a stall on this weekend's Southport Flower Show. Made in Morocco from cedarwood, smells great. The pictures don't due it justice, the craftsmanship is surprisingly good.

Acquire_20160821-1_zpscheawjw6.jpg

Acquire_20160821-2_zps2cujjptt.jpg

Signature Soaps Shaving soap - Cedarwood and Peppermint (see the theme here?).
Tried this morning; not bad at all. Basically a locally produced (Bolton) glycerine soap with a fantastic scent, faint wafts of which stayed with me for an hour or so afterwards; really refreshing.
The soap maker was at the Southport Flower Show and was telling me that he makes the soaps for Murdock (rebranded) for a very much higher price. For £8 you certainly get a lot of soap for your money; the tub's just about full!
If you're interested he'll be at the Bolton Food Festival next weekend.

Acquire_20160821-4_zpslm5umkqv.jpg

After just one week traveling, the parcel from Moscow arrived safe in Copenhagen.

The content was 3 Titanium handles from Stork Razors:
C385653F-33B2-457A-A845-1295F2BA5C87_zpsnqg1jgkl.jpg

From left to right:
- EX3 handle 95 mm
- Aristocrat 2 handle 95 mm
- RWD handle 90 mm

These are 3 beautys and each of them looks great. in terms of ergonomics and handling I am most looking forward to test the RWD.

Best Regards
Marco

Back
Top Bottom