Acquisitions 1 August - 31 August

I just got some vintage Floris Elite shaving cream, which I'll probably use with the matching soap to make superlather.
q30yGV6.jpg

How you doing blademonkey.would send pics but dont no how to post them on to the forum, would like to give it a go though.
Hi, doing well thanks, if you are using a smart phone or I pad thingy take your pic and when on here hit the upload file icon and it will give you a choice of downloading from an existing file or to take a pic then, once your pic is up press full size icon then type your description or whatever you want to type. Give it a go, I would love to see your razor.
How you doing?

Last edited:
OTE="Blademonkey, post: 578157, member: 7465"]Hi, doing well thanks, if you are using a smart phone or I pad thingy take your pic and when on here hit the upload file icon and it will give you a choice of downloading from an existing file or to take a pic then, once your pic is up press full size icon then type your description or whatever you want to type. Give it a go, I would love to see your razor.
How you doing?[/QUOTE]
Thanks for helping me out it was much appreciated20160818_123248.jpg

OTE="Blademonkey, post: 578157, member: 7465"]Hi, doing well thanks, if you are using a smart phone or I pad thingy take your pic and when on here hit the upload file icon and it will give you a choice of downloading from an existing file or to take a pic then, once your pic is up press full size icon then type your description or whatever you want to type. Give it a go, I would love to see your razor.
How you doing?
Thanks for helping me out it was much appreciatedView attachment 20246[/QUOTE]
No worries, great looking razor, must have one!

Back
Top Bottom