Accidently bought a Palmolive Stick

Ah, thanks, I was looking for it.
It opened my eyes that one.
Amazing.
I think my jaw actually dropped.
Followed by substantial amounts of drool.

Just in case anyone is interested, Taylors of Old Bond St. have messaged me today to confirm their creams are all vegetable-based, with no animal ingredients :)

Germany is back at work after Christmas/New Year and I got a reply from MÜHLE. Their synthetic brushes are completely vegan. the only exception are brushes where the handle is made from horn. Obvious, but nice to have that pointed out. That gets me thinking - would a vegan have problems with a horn handle? Let's say made from antlers found in the woods.

Germany is back at work after Christmas/New Year and I got a reply from MÜHLE. Their synthetic brushes are completely vegan. the only exception are brushes where the handle is made from horn. Obvious, but nice to have that pointed out. That gets me thinking - would a vegan have problems with a horn handle? Let's say made from antlers found in the woods.

That's great news! Thanks again for investigating this :)

Everyone is different, but I would say some vegans would be OK with antlers found in the woods. That - like finding an egg and eating it - wouldn't be a moral problem for me, but I am a stickler for a clean sheet, so I would personally avoid it ;)

I have tried out TOBS Sandlewood twice now, and loving it! Looking forward to the Pheonix creams being released :cool:

Back
Top Bottom