Above The Tie Slant or something else?

You will be fine, @Blackmass just take it by the handle and show it who's the boss!
7 o clock yellow or a Astra SP like a walk in the park. Cracking razor is the S2

That's the plan. I hope it arrives early Saturday morning but it's doubtful.
I'm out from Midday Saturday for a mates birthday so fingers crossed.

BTW. I ordered it for Executive Shaving and had an issue with my order. Nothing to do with them, just the credit card side of things.
I sent them an email this morning and Brian rang me straight away and sorted it out there and then. Stellar service as usual. Plus discount code on top, brilliant.

Last edited:
That's the plan. I hope it arrives early Saturday morning but it's doubtful.
I'm out from Midday Saturday for a mates birthday so fingers crossed.

BTW. I ordered it for Executive Shaving and had an issue with my order. Nothing to do with them, just the credit card side of things.
I sent them an email this morning and Brian rang me straight away and sorted itout there and then. Stellar service as usual. Plus discount code on top, brilliant.
Dr shave is a top bloke and as you say always gives a stellar service.

Afternoon Gents.

Just a quick question about handles.

I already have the Atlas handle and got the Kronos arriving shortly.

What difference does the kronos make to the shave? I know it's slightly longer and heavier but will it make a difference to the shave?
For instance. If I swap my Atlas on the R1 base plate to the kronos, will it make it more aggressive?

Apologies if this is an obvious question.

Cheers advance.
Rob

Afternoon Gents.

Just a quick question about handles.

I already have the Atlas handle and got the Kronos arriving shortly.

What difference does the kronos make to the shave? I know it's slightly longer and heavier but will it make a difference to the shave?
For instance. If I swap my Atlas on the R1 base plate to the kronos, will it make it more aggressive?

Apologies if this is an obvious question.

Cheers advance.
Rob
I've only got Kronos handles on my ATTs but if you put a heaver handle on any razor some of that extra weight will transfer to the head thus giving you more downwards pressure giving the potential to make it more aggressive but the amount of extra weight we are talking about should not make that much difference on your face but you may be able to handle the razor better because of the extra length even if it is just a little longer.
Personaly I think the Kronos is the perfect length handle but everyone will have their own ideas on perfect length!

I've only got Kronos handles on my ATTs but if you put a heaver handle on any razor some of that extra weight will transfer to the head thus giving you more downwards pressure giving the potential to make it more aggressive but the amount of extra weight we are talking about should not make that much difference on your face but you may be able to handle the razor better because of the extra length even if it is just a little longer.
Personaly I think the Kronos is the perfect length handle but everyone will have their own ideas on perfect length!
I have been using a windrose 85x16mm handle on my ATTs and although it's heaver than my Kronos handle I do not feel any difference at the head, I just find it easer to hold.

Last edited:
No, it won't make any difference you will just get a feel for the length of handle you prefer. Like women some like short and fat,some like long and slim. :p

My Kronos S2 arrived yesterday. Sadly not in time for me to use it. It arrived just as I was leaving for the day.
Not sure when I'll use it. I have the S1 base plate arriving (hopefully) tomorrow. I'd like to try that first. The S2 looks like a beast. I love the handle BTW.

Back
Top Bottom