Closed 1912 SE Pass Around

Well after just over a week with this razor, I'm hooked. So much so, bought a 1912 for £5 off the 'bay. Next stop Connaught for some blades.....I can highly recommend this razor to anyone curious about SE shaving. Thank you so much TSR for the opportunity to have a go with this pass around. Still need to work on my technique. Not as smooth as it possibly could be. Is there anyone next I can post this fine shaver to?

Regards, Richard

Any one else interested in trying this ? If there's no interest in a week or so I'll have it back. So if you don't mind hanging on to it a bit longer Glen_Lee. I've been thinking about sending out either my 1914 or 1924 so if there's any interest I'll start a new thread.

Any one else interested in trying this ? If there's no interest in a week or so I'll have it back. So if you don't mind hanging on to it a bit longer Glen_Lee. I've been thinking about sending out either my 1914 or 1924 so if there's any interest I'll start a new thread.
No problem, happy to look after it. Count me in for either/both the 1914 & 1924. I have totally been bitten by the bug when it comes to SE razors!

No problem, happy to look after it. Count me in for either/both the 1914 & 1924. I have totally been bitten by the bug when it comes to SE razors!
I was just about to type that.
'make sure you put Glen_Lee in.'
The 1924 is different again. Not tried the 1914. hen you want to look at Micromatic etc etc etc

Hi all

The 1912 has piqued my interest after reading the SE forum and I'd like to have a go with SE shaving before committing so to say. Any chance I can get in on this pass around, if it's not too late? Not to worry if it is though.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom