Closed 1912 SE Pass Around

Sorry if this is a little presumptuous but I do not believe we have had an SE (I really don't know the types available?!?) pass around. I would, if I could ,offer one up but as I don't have one I cannot. So, is anyone up for offering an SE as a pass around? Doesn't have to be anything special!

Yes, of course I'd like a go, bit I'm not going to bag the top spot... I just want to get it going...:cool:
Any gents willing to offer something up?

Not got as many as other folk but I'll list em all tomorrow - at work now and memory not what it was. If we then get a consensus of what people want to try I'll send one out. Just so youve all got an idea various gem/ever readys couple of valets that will take modern blades a wilko and a pal injector. I'm playing with new types at minute so they're just sat there.

Afraid I'm back on the de's at the minute. Just rediscovered open combs and loving them :) so the se's are sat gathering dust. I don't seem to tell the subtleties so only collect 1 of each model.

I'll add to that! I really wish I'd found the 1912 before DE because I found it much easier and the results have always been astonishing. I've moved on to the 1914, 1924 and the wonder that is the Clog Pruf, but the 1912 is just special. It always feels like a special occasion every time I use it.

Back
Top Bottom