1912, 1914, 1924 this is getting complicated

Well there goes my chances of getting a Streamline!
Well there goes my chances of getting a Streamline!
I may well be prepared to part with a rare " Jewel Set ", as I have Two of them.Would be prepared to sell it at a Fair Price. I was thinking of around £ 90 posted. Contact me if you are interested. Photos show the model I am referring too. if you are interested I can do photos of the one, which is in VGC.

IMG_0036.jpg

I may well be prepared to part with a rare " Jewel Set ", as I have Two of them.Would be prepared to sell it at a Fair Price. I was thinking of around £ 90 posted. Contact me if you are interested. Photos show the model I am referring too. if you are interested I can do photos of the one, which is in VGC.

View attachment 17529
I would stick that on EBay..That Set is Rare..The USA Folks will Go Daft for that..In fact I am tempted to give you 90 Quid for it myself & stick it on EBay..I am Tempted..:p:D:p

Billy

Billy,
Thanks for your advice- now need to pluck up the courage to sell on E Bay.
Mike B
Just Remember what I said..Presentation is Everything..A Good Photo is Using Natural Light..Its all about Light Exposure..Most Folks Don't get that one..There is No such thing as a Bad Photo..Only a Bad Photographer that has No understanding of Exposure..I have been Videoing on a Professional Capacity for Years..:D

Billy

Last edited:
Good advice, also try and find a way of writing the description that is accurate but also makes people want to bid. Make sure you know how much it will cost to post before you list, I've stung myself a few times underestimating the cost to post something insured properly.

Gem Junior from Billy arrived today after adding shim it is ready to take on head to head the Gem Junior I got as PIF from Martyn.

Back
Top Bottom