Your Den

I tested the potential of moving all my shaving equipment in to the ensuite with SWMBO. She was surprisingly supportive. We had a spare small bookcase from one of the kid's bedrooms so I opted to use this. Now all of my products are proudly on display and no longer hidden in the drawer of shame! Just today's Arran purchase to add now. All the blades are locked away as my daughters are both very young and the 'live' razor is kept in the mirrored cabinet but I can now admire my collection overtly!

Thought it may be interesting to start a thread to share pictures of our dens. Here's the child's bookcase [emoji16]

3ca0c28491079b3e098971180869f574.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

The den has had a reorganisation to accommodate the recent purchases. I'm going to have to get rid of a couple of razors if I want to make space for a 3one6 (or two). Probably sufficient justification to give it a month or two before I buy one so I can see which razors I really like.
d5e80a08c3199e00737f94f8c8ea56ff.jpg

Unfortunately, SWMBO will not permit me to display my shaving kit in the Master en-suite bathroom we share, or any of the other bathrooms for that matter. Fortunately, the vanity in the en-suite is large with 2 basins 2 cupboards and 2 sets of drawers, so I'm able to stow all my kit in the cupboard and drawers on “my” side of the bathroom. In a way though this is not all bad since I can add to my kit without her knowing: out of sight, out of mind.

Unfortunately, SWMBO will not permit me to display my shaving kit in the Master en-suite bathroom we share, or any of the other bathrooms for that matter. Fortunately, the vanity in the en-suite is large with 2 basins 2 cupboards and 2 sets of drawers, so I'm able to stow all my kit in the cupboard and drawers on “my” side of the bathroom. In a way though this is not all bad since I can add to my kit without her knowing: out of sight, out of mind.
The drawer of shame! The shelves in the bathroom became a conscience clearer for me.

I have a whole room with a double set of drawers and 6 80 litre tubs for my shaving gear.
You must have some stuff at the bottom of those tubs you've long forgotten about. That will be a good find one day!

Back
Top Bottom