You should never post on a forum when.......

moodymick said:
you've spent all afternoon and evening at Marston's Brewery :p

you tend to find you are less tolerant of muppets on certain forums (*&*), oh yeah, and you can't type for toffee either! :roll:

Have you an example of your handywork - a link perhaps? :D

sticking green labels on eucalyptus soap that actually say lavender soap.........the joys of cut and paste can be a double edged sword. Now in process of reprinting very expensive labels...... :oops:

Pig Cat said:

As requested:

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=143031&page=5

Ok, I know it was sarcasm and the recipient probably won't get it, but this guy really pisses me off with the attitude.

To be honest it is also another example of the 'expensive and/or elite products - good', 'mass produced stuff - bad'. I think they sometimes forget exactly how mass produced vintage gillettes were.

I am also slightly annoyed that during a hangover is a better time to post than when hammered (sorry, tired and emotional), as i have got a mind full of vindictive stuff now that i should of wrote at the time, so i will have to wait for the clown to respond.

moodymick said:
you've spent all afternoon and evening at Marston's Brewery :p

Presumably, a good portion of the following 24 hours was spent on the throne. I'm sure that Marstons makes any food in your stomach expand it's volume.

Ian

To be honest MM, i have seen other posts from htat user and fully agree with you. His posts nearly always want me to "tune him in" a touch.

moodymick said:
Pig Cat said:

As requested:

Ok, I know it was sarcasm and the recipient probably won't get it, but this guy really pisses me off with the attitude.

To be honest it is also another example of the 'expensive and/or elite products - good', 'mass produced stuff - bad'. I think they sometimes forget exactly how mass produced vintage gillettes were.

I am also slightly annoyed that during a hangover is a better time to post than when hammered (sorry, tired and emotional), as i have got a mind full of vindictive stuff now that i should of wrote at the time, so i will have to wait for the clown to respond.

I wouldn't worry about it he comes across very child like anyway, lynx isn't that bad i have two of their instinct aftershaves as they were on special for 93p i for one quite like it.

moodymick said:
Pig Cat said:

As requested:

I find that quite funny. He hates it.......... big deal............. some people must like it as it still sells by the bucket load.

Also, the original Axe/Lynx scents, Oriental, Musk and Spice were amazing*

*May be the effect of looking back with rose tinted specs.

IanM said:
Presumably, a good portion of the following 24 hours was spent on the throne. I'm sure that Marstons makes any food in your stomach expand it's volume.
Ian

Funny you should say that Ian, today me and the porcelain throne have become good friends, nor was i the only one feeling rather 'motivated' today. I don't really care though, it was cheaper than a colonic and tasted better too ;)

Back
Top Bottom