Yardley Aftershave ?

Got a 50ml Bottle of Yardley Original Aftershave Lotion this morning, cant find it on google (not looked that hard), but what would be a fair price to put on E-Bay do ya think ?

is this stuff still made / sold ???

starts out strong but after 10 mins it smells lovely, might keep it...don't know :?

it looks exactly like this but it's Aftershave not EDT :

21jVH1Oyj5L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Not sure if it's still made or not Sunster, was very popular in the sixties. Then I believe later on Yardley came out with English Blazer. It was never really a "quality" AS. I'd check Engklish Blazer if I were you & price it around the same.

JohnnyO.

JohnnyO said:
Not sure if it's still made or not Sunster, was very popular in the sixties. Then I believe later on Yardley came out with English Blazer. It was never really a "quality" AS. I'd check Engklish Blazer if I were you & price it around the same.

JohnnyO.

once it dries it is a bloody nice smell mate, quite impressed, as normally i don't like overpowering old fashioned scents, but this is nice
it was gonna cost me 10p got it from a hospice stall at the car boot, but as it was Hospice i give em a fiver for it, but even so, i'm impressed !

If Yardley impressed you, you were born in the wrong decade m8 ! I hate to imagine how orgasmic Old Spice Burley may have made you. Now, where did I stow that unwanted Hai Karate. :cool:

JohnnyO.

JohnnyO said:
If Yardley impressed you, you were born in the wrong decade m8 ! I hate to imagine how orgasmic Old Spice Burley may have made you. Now, where did I stow that unwanted Hai Karate. :cool:

JohnnyO.

:lol: :lol: i'm easily pleased !!!

Back
Top Bottom