Yaqi soapS

LeeMaz

Supporter
Supporter
Yaqi seem to have released 3 more soaps, Malibu, hypnotic blue and the green. There’s no description at all on what they smell like and are reasonably priced, however as much as I found the sandalwood original one of the strongest most pleasant smelling soaps I’ve tried, it was an incredibly thin and light lather that I didn’t enjoy, (my kids now play with it in the bath!). I hope these are an improvement and would be interested in any more details especially the actual scents and whether they’ve improved the base soap.

Yaqi seem to have released 3 more soaps, Malibu, hypnotic blue and the green. There’s no description at all on what they smell like and are reasonably priced, however as much as I found the sandalwood original one of the strongest most pleasant smelling soaps I’ve tried, it was an incredibly thin and light lather that I didn’t enjoy, (my kids now play with it in the bath!). I hope these are an improvement and would be interested in any more details especially the actual scents and whether they’ve improved the base soap.
I saw those - they call them 'Atisan' soaps. They're heading towards £18 each when the VAT is added. I think I'll stick to the offerings we already have here.

I saw those - they call them 'Atisan' soaps. They're heading towards £18 each when the VAT is added. I think I'll stick to the offerings we already have here.
There’s no way I’d pay full price for them but I got the sandalwood wood one for less than £3 off in a flash sale. (I’d like to say it was worth it but my son now plays shaving with it and my daughter uses it to make ‘potions’ in the bath!)

I messaged them the other day and got this reply as there’s no description of the soaps.

Our new line of shaving soaps are every shavers dream, formulated for us by one of the leading international soap artisans in the world, these tallow based shaving soaps will give you outstanding performance, unimaginable Slickness, amazing post shave feel and scents that will keep you coming back for more...
The Hypnotic blue is inspired by Polo Blue colonge and has the following scent notes Top notes are Cucumber, Melon and Mandarin Orange; middle notes are Basil, Sage and Geranium; base notes are Suede, Woodsy Notes and Musk.
The green is inspired by the Lacoste green colonge and has the following notes is a natural relaxing fragrance with citrus notes of Italian bergamot, grapefruit and iced melon. There are also the extracts of verbena, blue lavender, thyme, birch leaf and fig.
Malibu is a beautifully blended aquatic fragrance and has the following notes fougere, herby, citrus, oceanic, mossy, woody. You guys are in for a real treat, these shaving soaps where custom made just for us by Master Soap Creations... So you can expect the same great outstanding performance and quality.

I’ll be likely grabbing at least one of they come up in the flash sales. All the scents hit my key favourites and the first soap they did smelt amazing, it’s good to see they’ve reached out for help with them base though as I found the original very thin and foamy.

I’ll be likely grabbing at least one of they come up in the flash sales. All the scents hit my key favourites and the first soap they did smelt amazing, it’s good to see they’ve reached out for help with them base though as I found the original very thin and foamy.
Support local chap. Why buy a soap from China when we've got OSP, P&B, Signature Soaps, Wickham and many more here?

Support local chap. Why buy a soap from China when we've got OSP, P&B, Signature Soaps, Wickham and many more here?
True. I’ve been saying for a while I need some Wickhams, as the samples I’ve got are some of my favourites. I need to find some citrus musk and try some OSP and signature soaps. @Boycie83 the emporium doesn’t have any going does it?

Any recommendations on the OSP. I love the Wickhams citrus musk, club cola and magnum I have.
OSP Neroli is good as Tony has mentioned. Here's the others:

Old Gold = Old Spice
NO. 8 = CK Eternity
Urban Viking = Dior Sauvage
Business Time = Hugo Boss Bottled
Herb Garden is a unique scent made by James. It's very nice.
Belgravia Barbershop = A sweet classic Barbershop scent that James produced for Shaving Station
Spirits = Another Shaving Station special based on Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille

I don't have Business Time and sold Spirits but I like all the others.

Back
Top Bottom