Yaqi Anniversary Sale Acquisitions

Not sure if I'm the only one who took advantage of their lowered prices (I'm sure I'm not ), but mine turned up yesterday.

Picked up the new Slope head (to me eye balling it appears the angle of the blade torque is similar/maybe a tad less than the Parker Semi Slant) as well as the Tile (both full stainless) in the anniversary sale, as well as a new stainless handle - a lot nicer looking in person and great feel in the hand.

Fit and finish all seem great for what they are, I'm very happy so far (especially bearing in mind what I paid for them). I couldn't get on with my Parker Semi Slant (need to get around to listing that at some point) but think that was more in account of all the weight being in the handle, and I absolutely adore my Henson AL13++ but always wished they'd offer it in stainless for more heft but without the high titanium price tag - looking forward to seeing how both of these perform.

Attachments

• PXL_20230408_102029095.jpg
    PXL_20230408_102029095.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 14
@Keltoi Yes, I've been buying Yaqi. YAQI Zephyr Capsule Zinc Alloy Men Safety Razor Head

I often have to take a chance - pig in a poke - when buying an unknown, but if it isn't expensive then it can be fun.
I paid £5.40 exc VAT, but now it's £6.74 postage free.
Look at those alignment posts! Plus, the tabs are completely enclosed. Not aggressive. Reminds me of the shave I get with a Razorock Teck
or a Baili BD176. Very happy with it.
It is a head only, and it never ceases to amaze me that I have to fork out more for a handle than for the head.

IMG_20230424_173614.jpg

IMG_20230424_173645.jpg

Looks great bud, glad you're pleased with your purchases too !

I suppose that's the great thing about the makers such as Yaqi who keep to the standard 5mm screw on the cap, means we get to chop and change the handle to suit our preferences - even more combinations to play around and experiment with .

Have a good fella.

Back
Top Bottom