WTT Taylors Sandlewood for Almond Shave Cream

Can't really get on with the fragrance of my Taylors Sandlewood Shave Cream (used it once), I use the Jerymn St Cream mainly now but would like to try the Almond if anyone has a pot sitting spare.

Apologies for my somewhat Noob post, Mods if I am deemed not 'Active' enough please delete (just getting into the whole DE thing)

Hi,

I have a tube (75ml) of Taylors Almond, but unfortunately, it is about half full, which doesn't seem a fair trade for you. However, I can top up the package with something else to make the deal fairer if you like.

Yup, a full tub is about £8 new and a full tube is £4.95, so not an ideal swap :). I've made an offer for an 85% used tub of Almond so may go for that. In which case I'll probably just list this for sale (if I'm allowed)

Tuttonp said:
Yup, a full tub is about £8 new and a full tube is £4.95, so not an ideal swap :). I've made an offer for an 85% used tub of Almond so may go for that. In which case I'll probably just list this for sale (if I'm allowed)
You could've done a whole heck of a lot worse than do a swap with the Prof. He produces his own line of shaving software that's just as good as anything out there...I'm sure he would've made it a fair deal. They're a nice bunch of chaps on here...you'll soon get into the swing of things.:) Welcome aboard.

Tardisbasher said:
Tuttonp said:
You could've done a whole heck of a lot worse than do a swap with the Prof. He produces his own line of shaving software that's just as good as anything out there...I'm sure he would've made it a fair deal. They're a nice bunch of chaps on here...you'll soon get into the swing of things.:) Welcome aboard.

Gagh!!!!, my loss I guess

Prof - I have now sourced a tub of Almond but if you fancy a trade of some sort for my spare Sandalwood by all means offer away!!. I'm still building my 'collection' so am open to most things - Proraso pre/post shave, or a balm or something :)

Back
Top Bottom