WTT: Cased British Aristocrat #15 Usergrade for any other cased Gillette

Hallo,

i got the hint to try to trade my British Aristocrat #15 in usergrade condition. i'm not looking for special or expensive razors. but it have to be gillette and cased razors. if you have some nice cased old types, new's, superspeed, tech's or something like that i really would like to trade it.

the razor is in usergrade. the doors shows many points of plate loss but only on the surface without deep scratches or corrosion. the bigger outer-theet on one side is slightly bent. i used the razor for one year in rotation and did not feel any differences.

arisp1oxhtr4yv.png

i'm situated in germany. please send me a pm.

thank you very much
best regards
michael

BST rules said:
To sell you must be an active member of the community here, that does not mean simply being registered, neither does it mean 50 posts of "wow, great razor" (or indeed "welcome to TSR"), rather more considered posts (questions or answers) nor does it mean you've been registered for any particular period of time.

I'm no mod, and I would like to own one of these, but I have the distinct feeling someone is cooking bouillabaisse.

Max

FrenchBlade said:
BST rules said:
To sell you must be an active member of the community here, that does not mean simply being registered, neither does it mean 50 posts of "wow, great razor" (or indeed "welcome to TSR"), rather more considered posts (questions or answers) nor does it mean you've been registered for any particular period of time.

I'm no mod, and I would like to own one of these, but I have the distinct feeling someone is cooking bouillabaisse.

Max

i'm an active member on B&B and was invited by an member who is in both forums too. my name in the b&b is Rasierhobel too. anyway i send close up pics to the people who are interested and do not want to hide anything or smoething liek that. sry for the circumstances.
mr razor can confirm my identity.
let me know how i can proof that i do not want to cheat on anybody.

thanks michael

Back
Top Bottom