WTB - Shavette

OK i'm looking for a shavette to give a try.

Thought I would ask on here before heading to the bay, can grab a xd20 for around the £5 mark, or a dovo for around £20 with various options inbetween.
Any advice or anyone have one they are willing to sell on? :D

or the best vendow to get from other than the bay?

Re: STB - Shavette

Evvaa said:
OK i'm looking for a shavette to give a try.

Thought I would ask on here before heading to the bay, can grab a xd20 for around the £5 mark, or a dovo for around £20 with various options inbetween.
Any advice or anyone have one they are willing to sell on? :D

or the best vendow to get from other than the bay?

I PIFed one of the 2 I had (I think it was the xd20), if you want (and I can find it) the other one (Dovo) is yours if you want it.
The xd20, although cheaper is in my opinion better than the Dovo.

I'll let you know if I can find it tonight when I get back from work.

Cheers,

Max

Did you see Connaught Shaving is now having an SSI thing at aroun £7?

Don't know if its worth anything, but it looks quite comparable to the parker SR2, which receives OK reviews on the web in general.

No endorsements from me though, I have never tried them or a straight for that matter.

/Max

FrenchBlade said:
I PIFed one of the 2 I had (I think it was the xd20), if you want (and I can find it) the other one (Dovo) is yours if you want it.
The xd20, although cheaper is in my opinion better than the Dovo.

I'll let you know if I can find it tonight when I get back from work.

Cheers,

Max

that would be great Max :D can I send you something to cover postage costs?

mstrunck said:
Did you see Connaught Shaving is now having an SSI thing at aroun £7?

Don't know if its worth anything, but it looks quite comparable to the parker SR2, which receives OK reviews on the web in general.

No endorsements from me though, I have never tried them or a straight for that matter.

/Max

Thank you for the heads up on that - its another option now, and I kinda like all the writting on it :oops:

Have been looking at the Chrome effect Parker SR2 on the shaving shack - will wait and see what the other Max comes back with now :D

Back
Top Bottom