WTB New Forrest 2201 **SORTED**

This is a brush I dearly want, but unfortunatley I came over from the dark side of cartridge's too late to get one.:icon_cry2:

I know the same knot is being used in Peter's new brush, but I prefer the PJ shape handle of the older model.

So, is there any kind fellow out there that's got one surplus to requirements, either not getting used in rotation or a duplicate/spare.

New or used, I don't mind. Cash is waiting.

PM me if you can help this poor soul.
Thanks

RE: WTB New Forrest 2201 brush

It's a funny old business, this question of taste. I had a lot of people telling me that the only thing that put them off the 2201 was the PJ shape! It may yet make a comeback but not anytime soon. I hope something turns up Jamie.

Fido said:
It's a funny old business, this question of taste. I had a lot of people telling me that the only thing that put them off the 2201 was the PJ shape! It may yet make a comeback but not anytime soon. I hope something turns up Jamie.

Hi Peter,
I prefer the PJ shape due to the fact that it provides me with a better grip, (something I'm not often accused of):blush: rather than taste.

Your new shape looks wonderful, but I know it just wouldn't suit me. Goes to show, you can never please everyone.

I'm also an extremely happy chappy, as I've just managed to secure one of your +25% hair early prototype's from Konstantinos:icon_cheesygrin::icon_razz:

Just got to wait for the post now, can't wait.

Thanks Konstantinos & TSR

I'm glad my NF 2201 prototype with extra dense knot found a new home. As I said to Jamie via PM, he should take good care of it also because such items may one day be even more sought after (the 2201 was Peter's very first endeavor and this particular copy had never become available to the market).

As a side note, I also was never a great fan of 2201's PJ style handle (or of any other PJ style handles for that matter). I know well it's a (if not the) style Peter personally adores, though.

All in all a lovely brush, will be missed but that's fine as long as someone else gets the pleasure to enjoy it. :icon_smile:

Back
Top Bottom