WTB Blade sample pack

I recently found this lovely site, have been hangning on B&B for some time. I've been wetshaving with a DE for little over a year now, and my Blade Sample Pack is running out. So now Im looking for some new blades to try.

The ones I got in my sample pack:
Kai
Gilette 7 o clock (green ones)
Derby extra
Croma Diamant
Bic Chrome
Merkur

I really liked the green Gilettes and the Bic Chrome. The Derby was ok but not that exciting. And the others I didn't like that much, beside Croma and Kai that I yet have not tried. So do any of you guys have some blades for sale? Im quite curious to try the yellow Gilette 7 o clock since I really enjoyed the green ones. The DE shaver I got is Edwin Jagger DE89 if that helps to find me some nice blades :)

Firstly, welcome to the Room! :D

Get yourself over to the Welcome forum and introduce yourself. We don't bite often. :shock:

As regards the blades, you could have a look at this thread

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7202">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7202</a><!-- l -->

and sign up. Or if you wait a wee while, I'm sure someone will pif (send for free, in the expectation you will repay the favour to someone else) some blades from their small selection.

Anyway, enjoy the Shaving Room!

Ainslie

Back
Top Bottom