Would I get banned from B & B

Smell The Glove said:
I think the word would come up in your post as C*******t or something like that.

There are ways and means if you understand ASCII a vs α for example.

One forum I use has a ban on the word anal but that means you use the words canal or analyst etc. unless you substitute look-a-like characters.

hunnymonster said:
More importantly, would you care?

Unlikely, maybe I should try :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Smell The Glove said:
I think the word would come up in your post as C*******t or something like that.

Thats exactly what happens Stevie.

Jeltz, it would not take too much thought to get the "banhammer" on Balderdash & Bollocks. Have a look at "New Prairie Creations w/ Lanolin" thread in the soap section. That summed it up for me - clowns.

Oh, if any TSD members think their PM's are private, think again. It got me a ban :lol:

I’ve noticed most people get around it by saying (can naught), how f***ing pathetic it came to that. And most in the Know get what youre on about.
If you want to recommend it just ask the person to PM you.

RB73 said:
I’ve noticed most people get around it by saying (can naught), how f***ing pathetic it came to that. And most in the Know get what youre on about.

Maybe not by PM then

A B&B spy is present at our forums.

A month or so ago, I had to raise a few bob for my wedding etc.. I got banned from Selling at the B&B boards. I asked why and the moderator replied back with a quote from TSR where I was taking the mickey out of B&B.
I could easily re-register at B&B with a new username, but cannot see the point at the mo.

sonny said:

A month or so ago, I had to raise a few bob for my wedding etc.. I got banned from Selling at the B&B boards. I asked why and the moderator replied back with a quote from TSR where I was taking the mickey out of B&B.
I could easily re-register at B&B with a new username, but cannot see the point at the mo.

You are bloody joking aren’t you fella

sonny said:

That is pathetic :roll:
CartmanAuthoritah-thumb.jpg

fozz77 said:
Jeltz, it would not take too much thought to get the "banhammer" on Balderdash & Bollocks. Have a look at "New Prairie Creations w/ Lanolin" thread in the soap section. That summed it up for me - clowns.
TBH that thread just seems normal for any internet forum! 50% on subject 50% off subject :lol:

Oh, if any TSD members think their PM's are private, think again. It got me a ban :lol:

What does private mean? Whoever backs up the database which makes up an internet forum has the ability to see what is in that database and that includes the private message system. Private only means that they are not for general public consumption, the choice of whether they remain private from the board admin is entirely up to them. Not that I think the admin of TSR would give a rats ass about what we say in PM but some forum owners do and some owners of forums which both adults and children monitor PM's as a matter of course in case of grooming etc.

P.s. I put this in the General Shaving section but I really should have put it in the lounge so Boab/HM please move it if that's appropriate.

RB73 said:
sonny said:

You are bloody joking aren’t you fella

I kid you not. I wasn't exactly beind rude or anything either.
Here;s exactly what I wrote. lol

Hi Jim,

Merry Christmas!

Do you know why I cannot access the Shaving Mall to sell a Razor?

Thank you

Sonny

Quote :

I was told to post 25x before I'm allowed to sell on B&B. Then I was told by new CONUK admin in a private message (PM) to make it 50 posts. So, I went to the main forums and typed in 26 almost generic message and 20 mins later, I PM'd the admin and said I have 51 posts to my name so i can sell now. He said 'no probs, go ahead'.

I thought he's atleat ask how I gained 26 posts in a matter of 20 mins.
An eye for an eye will make the whole world go blind

RB73 said:
RB73 said:

Maybe not by PM then

"I wish I hadn't f..ing bovered" got Fido banned. His alter ego has been a bit more circumspect.

Fido said:
RB73 said:
RB73 said:

Maybe not by PM then

"I wish I hadn't f..ing bovered" got Fido banned. His alter ego has been a bit more circumspect.

:lol: Dare I ask in what context?

Back
Top Bottom