World Cup Avatars

I could put up a pic of me taken by a press photographer during the "Battle of Marseilles" in '98 but that would give people completely the wrong idea.

There's one of me in Katowice with flares going off behind me being fired by Poznan fans, or one of us in Rome facing the Caribineri before they pummelled us all with batons and rifle butts.

Nice that our members from third world satelite nations of England are so against us. All that drink-fuelled, poverty-driven anger needs to be directed at someone and who better than their rich, successful, good-looking masters?

joe mcclaine said:
I could put up a pic of me taken by a press photographer during the "Battle of Marseilles" in '98 but that would give people completely the wrong idea.

There's one of me in Katowice with flares going off behind me being fired by Poznan fans, or one of us in Rome facing the Caribineri before they pummelled us all with batons and rifle butts.

Nice that our members from third world satelite nations of England are so against us. All that drink-fuelled, poverty-driven anger needs to be directed at someone and who better than their rich, successful, good-looking masters?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

joe mcclaine said:

World Cup 98' Qualification? That's the way to police a crowd, batter everybody innocent or otherwise.

You'd think the FA would have adopted this shirt rather than Inter Milan?

WUztBe99m40WUDu3bXEKVjddz3iatdOGbxdawvpXM2Xt4y-8ssoSxqU4upGARNtY7mj0kBt3JJoR5lp1v8Hq3tZ8f77QiCy01Dml8ioJ0BJ2HBkY4W_9tL-2lPHG7_suSx4s-QRJ83A3muDaSfgLgb3yB4xUUiXDdAhW

Common Vinny and Richard sign up for World Cup Fantasy Football.

See I deliberately didn't choose a picture of a hot chick in a bra cos I didn't want you all thinking naughty thoughts about me, and now Tony's done it and it's just wrong. Tony you must promise not to be grumpy while wearing that avatar.

Dave, you are just drawing more attention to yourself by overcompensating on the blokedom.

It doesn't fool me, you can't hide your weird little habit behind my grumpiness.

My woman is real and has ample bossom, Tinker bell hasn't grown any in 50 years.

Back
Top Bottom