Wolfman WR1 Razors

Supply and demand Gerry. Beautiful razors which everyone wants and a limited production. I would love one but will have to be patient and buy direct from Wolfman as I wouldn't pay that sort of money. May be waiting a long time though:(:(:(

It comes down to personal justification. If you have the money/desire who is another to tell you otherwise? Even if they did, you probably wouldn't care or put it down to jealousy.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Beautiful razors with impeccable finish. Chris is right, the shave is very close to that of an LC OC Gillette. It's the expert machining and James attention to detail and pride in his work that truly sets them apart from the competition.

I'm fortunate enough to own a couple, a Ti OC and a SS SB. They're regulars in my rotation.

Couldn't agree more.
Even though I have a modified gap OC one, I'm finding it hard to find a razor that can touch it.

Dobbo25, it's interesting you mention the (more aggressive) modification to the OC. My biggest issue with them has been the fact that I own another razor that seems to give me a closer shave with the same, if not better level of comfort. I suffer from sensitive skin and super hard hair and generally use a feather or similar for a daily 3-pass shave.

I've been seriously contemplating sending mine in to have it modified to see if that resolves my concerns.

Dobbo25, it's interesting you mention the (more aggressive) modification to the OC. My biggest issue with them has been the fact that I own another razor that seems to give me a closer shave with the same, if not better level of comfort. I suffer from sensitive skin and super hard hair and generally use a feather or similar for a daily 3-pass shave.

I've been seriously contemplating sending mine in to have it modified to see if that resolves my concerns.

I'd definitely consider it Sameer.
From memory the standard gap is 0.64mm, I had mine modified to 0.70mm and I'm awaiting a 0.76mm to make its way to me. I wouldn't call it a more aggressive modification, I'd say a more efficient modification suited to me, as it is still a very comfortable razor to use on a daily basis.

Thank you. I'll reach out to James to see if he can slot me in. I had heard about the modification to 0.74mm from the standard gap but wasn't aware he can step it up or down. Will discuss with him what he recommends based on what users like yourself have requested recently :)

Back
Top Bottom