Witch Hazel

Urban Hermit said:
You can get the stuff pre-scented from iHerb.com in the USofA, they carry both Thayers' and Humphreys brands. There's a UK place for Thayers' too, but even with price conversion iHerb worked out cheaper.

• Thayers' has an 'unscented which I think should be called De-Scented, as it goes through some proprietary process that removes the smell almost totally from the stuff if the scent of normal or scented bugs you too much.

I have used iHerb a few times and never had problems as long as I kept the price below about £20.00 equiv...
  • Only had to pay duty once and that was due to Royall Lyme ASB, not witch hazel.

I have just placed an order with iherb, for a bottle of Lucky Tiger After Shave and a bar of J.R. Liggett's, Old-Fashioned Bar Shampoo. Used discount code "bev426" and got $5 off. Came to £11.38 inc postage. That code is a first time customer code.

i use this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/STRICTLY-PROFESSIONAL-WITCH-HAZEL-500ML/dp/B003AY5I6O/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1314559881&sr=8-3

superb value, lasts ages, works well. good facial toner, helps tighten pores and leaves my skin feeling nice. It smells inoffensive by itself, i sometimes add a dab of oils to small bottles to add fragrance, but these days tend not to bother as ive gotten used to it.

Back
Top Bottom