Winter EDT's

Swapped out my autumn frag's for the winter and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for good cold weather EDT's (designer or niche) for me to check out.
In fact, I often wonder how many people bother to swap over seasonally at all.

I used to when I had a fairly large (10?) 'wardrobe' of fragrances.

I'm now down to Serge Lutens Chergui and Diptyque Tam Dao - the former I find is especially suited to winter. It's not conscious choice. I just used up the last of my 'warM weather' frags back when it was still, well, warm. Although I have a minty, citrusy edc from L'Occitane called Eau Captivante that's been in my gym bag all year.

Says the fellow who starts crying at the very mention of VIBR! :D

The rest was Brut Original aftershave (1 part), 1 part the Alcolado Glacial and the remainder Brut Original Splash On ... because Brut Original is not strong enough ... and Alcolado Glacial is also green ...

I have a sample of Ideal which I like. LIDG is currently in my rotation. I love Tam Dao but Chergui is one of the few Lutens fragrances I've never tried. Yatagan I'm not familiar with so I'll check that out. I've also never tried anything by L'Occitane.

I definitely move away from the fresher aquatic frags to deeper, warmer manly scents.

Today it was Puig-Quorum, bowling round like a effing boss I was today :D
Yesterday Guerlain-Mouchoir de Monsieur, just bowled around thinking "what da f*ck do I smell of" :D
If I don't whip out the YSL-Kouros tomorrow and go and sexually assault a few of the lucky ladies in the office...well, It's Christmas, they deserve it :D

You can see where I'm going with this...

Geofnay said:
Now, will the Kouros be pre the latest re-formulation? Wife hates the current muck - fortunately I have a recently bought 2001 vintage - wife obviously has a nose for civet and bees' bits.

Original formula. But I don't think it will last for much longer :(

Back
Top Bottom