Williams Aqua Velva

Very tempted by the Skin Bracer and Pinaud Clubman. What do folks reckon is chillier menthol-wise, Skin Bracer or AV Ice Blue?

Re: RE: Williams Aqua Velva

Gairdner said:
Very tempted by the Skin Bracer and Pinaud Clubman. What do folks reckon is chillier menthol-wise, Skin Bracer or AV Ice Blue?

At that price you might as well get both :)

They may even combine shipping.

CelticRoots said:
Gairdner said:

At that price you might as well get both :)

They may even combine shipping.

Nah, I'm a proper Scottish tight git! :angel:

Skin Bracer has menthol in it, Aqua Velva don't both smells different and Both are very good, so you better buy both m8 and ask him to combine postage, price is very reasonable. Actually buy three of them; Skin Bracer, AquaVelva and Pinaud Clubman. As a matter of fact, because x-mas coming add the AV musk as well. You won't regret

Haha some enabling going on. The aqua velva I have had menthol in it nice cooling hit with a manly smell clubman smells like brut but better and is a very strong scent. Skin bracer is on my list to try might even get some av musk after all the enabling.

I think I must have a different aqua velva, mine is totally different to the picture above. Maybe the European version is only distantly related to its US cousin?
There's very little menthol to mine, only a hint.

Canuck said:
I think I must have a different aqua velva, mine is totally different to the picture above. Maybe the European version is only distantly related to its US cousin?
There's very little menthol to mine, only a hint.

Me too. I bought mine on hols in Madeira for about £4. Great smell and great conditioner.

Oh shame.

Looking into this further, I've found that the US version is regarded as being heavier on the menthol and has totally different packaging, but actually smells very similar.

The Euro version is a little lighter and comes in about 3 different bottles / labels / caps, depending on where it was made.

Got some last week from gifts and care, 200 ml bottle and the box mentions being from Barcelona

http://www.giftsandcare.com/en/after-shave-splash-lotion/1231-aqua-velva-williams-200-ml.html

Not bad at all for the £7 odd I paid for it but only used it the once so far.

fancontroller said:
Can anyone extract Aqua Velva from the plastic bottle opening thingy?

Seems like for the amount that pours into the palm of my hand an equal amount or more dribbles down the side the the bottle and down the sink!

It's worth keeping empty bottles of super drug ASL to decant

I bought aqua velva & skin bracer from bluemedical on ebay at the beginning of the year.

Both good, I decanted them into superdrug aftershave bottles along with my Floids. After emptying the nasty smelling stuff that comes in them around the garden.

Back
Top Bottom