Wilkinson Sword Barber's Style range

20230329_160229.jpgHas anyone tried this stuff yet? There is a cream and a balm. Both are a tenner. Would be interested to hear reviews or thoughts!! I've never seen it in Boots before. Looks like Wilkinson Sword's answer to the King C Gillette stuff?

View attachment 103185Has anyone tried this stuff yet? There is a cream and a balm. Both are a tenner. Would be interested to hear reviews or thoughts!! I've never seen it in Boots before. Looks like Wilkinson Sword's answer to the King C Gillette stuff?
Give it a go ian i’m sure it will be ok ish & at a tenner then why not.
You mentioned Gillette King C but remember Wilkinson Sword also do a double edge that boots we’re doing for £20.
I’m saying it’s good value at a tenner but Amazon to Arko creams for £1.49 and i think the balms are around the 3 quid mark,

Thanks Mike. I think I will at least try the balm!!

I would like to get that Wilkinson Sword razor at some point. It was buying the Gillette one in lockdown that made me get interested in shaving :) I will def check out the Arko creams and balms.

Seen this the other day and kept forgetting to post it

I posted it in the bargains thread but thought I'd post it here as well as your post reminded me to post it (y)

Barber Style Samples Free - Moisturiser 87ml +beard balm 56g or Moisturiser 87ml + shave cream 177ml - £2.50 delivery via Wilkinson Sword

Enjoy peeps (y)

Seen this the other day and kept forgetting to post it

I posted it in the bargains thread but thought I'd post it here as well as your post reminded me to post it (y)

Barber Style Samples Free - Moisturiser 87ml +beard balm 56g or Moisturiser 87ml + shave cream 177ml - £2.50 delivery via Wilkinson Sword

Enjoy peeps (y)
This is great saj, thanks!!

Reactions: saj
Back
Top Bottom