wilkinson sword 5

does anyone else use this cartridge razor for a shave? I switched over to it from the fuzion pro glide and thought it was a much better blade. Less irritation, and it goes a lot nicer over your skin. Don't hesitate is giving this a go, can pick one up for around 2-3 quid on ebay.

Does it have 5 blades? (I'm guessing by the name it does). I'm not sure I'd like that.

I'm not too puritanical about cartridges to be fair, I like Sensors as an occasional back up and the disposeable Sensor 3 (packs of 4, silver and blue plastic things) are pretty awesome for neck shaves or for those times when you don't have time to bugger about. But 5 blades... I never did get the hang of heads that big, I could never get them under my nose to do my top lip.

Nearly chocked on my porridge SE thread extolling the virtues of a Multi " 5 " Blade Cartridge . Whatever turns you on young man. :icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:
Regards,
Pete

ps at least you have asked for Straight !!! advice in another thread

I've found the Wilkinson Hydro razors work better with the matching Gel but 5 blades is overkill. The Hydro 3 is a very good razor.

Not as good as the ProGlide though.

The Hydro leaves a bit too much 'slime' on my face.

Once they moved past twin blades the razor burn I experienced made my face (an even bigger) horror to behold !
But, if it suits you Sir, that could be the way to go.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

Back
Top Bottom