Wilkinson & Gillette India ?

Are The Indian Wilks and Gillettes made in the same Factory ? as i received some of these Indian Wilks last year,
wilkin-sword-gillettes__26524_zoom.jpg

I opened them up this morning, and inside there were 4 Wilks and a Gillette Black Platinum !!
gilletteblack5main_0.jpg

Quite bad quality control wouldn't you say :?

Routinely they do "promotions" where you get 5 Wilks and a Gillette (usually flagged as 5+1 on the box)... Pretty sure that since WS India is Gillette they probably are made in the same factory (or factories)

If I recall correctly WS is a "mainline" brand at about 12 rupees per tuck... Gillette is about 20 so your standard Indian consumer may well be pleased to see the expensive blade...

I was going to suggest a promotion but it seems that SB is one Wilk down at the same time as bein a 7 o'clock up.

Looks to me like bad drills on the QC side.... even so it's hard to see how it happens. At the Pulkovo plant I gather that the machines used for differing makes are in different parts of the complex. :|

For me..the Russian blades work much better..I need something good n sharp..lasting 3 good shaves for my "bear hair".. :lol:
I feel Indian made blades go dull far too quick

B

Back
Top Bottom