Wickhams price increase

It’s all kicking off on ATG! I have no idea what the past issues Darren and some members on the site had, I’ve no idea and not sure I want to know, but only wanted let people know about the price increase! I’m glad he’s put a more detailed explanation and wish him well as the soaps are great. It’s the first time I’ve seen any negative reaction like that on a shaving forum. Not good.

It’s all kicking off on ATG! I have no idea what the past issues Darren and some members on the site had, I’ve no idea and not sure I want to know, but only wanted let people know about the price increase! I’m glad he’s put a more detailed explanation and wish him well as the soaps are great. It’s the first time I’ve seen any negative reaction like that on a shaving forum. Not good.
TSR is a far more easy going place to be, who needs the stress!!! :)

Paul.

I can read the posts now I’ve reached 30 posts. I can’t sell until 100 I believe. I’ve not tried to buy anything yet but I’m not sure I have access to it.
It’s for the same reasons as here, protect yourself and the seller. Of course now that you can see the posts there is nothing to stop you messaging a seller

It wasn’t members but admin. I don’t know what happened but he left and that was a shame. Regardless of what I think about his price increase he was a decent guy

Yeh i saw that. Its only 1 guy trying to instigate an argument (with others chiming in).

Yep, sounds like it, being out of the EU was always going to have knock on effects!

Paul
Looks like Wickhams have increased his price by a third so instead of £14.99 a tub your now looking at £19.99. That’s quite a price rise and they were next on my hit list as I love the 3 or 4 samples I have, (and old tub of sandalwood) but at that price I may go elsewhere. I can get Stirling for less or A&E or go local and cheap with the Hampshire soaps. I hope it works out well for them but may struggle with it’s a higher price point.
Most probably the result of Brexit. However considering how long a tub of Wickams lasts the increased cost per shave it infinitesimal.

Back
Top Bottom