Wickham's 1912 Christmas Soap

Twas the month before Christmas, when all through the house; Not a creature was stirring, not even a @Fox

Mr Foxy Claus has been busy soaping away, building up stock for all the good boys of his Christmas 1912 shave soap "Frankincense",

Release date scheduled for the 25th of November,
For those of us who hate waiting and want to gift yourselvers an even earlier Christmas present, Darron has informed me we will be able to get samples from shavedash.com from next Wednesday.

So two bonuses for me here. Another amazing 1912 soap to grace my chops and shavedash will have the samples early whoop......

Who else is excited?

Who's going to be grabbing some?

Twas the month before Christmas, when all through the house; Not a creature was stirring, not even a @Fox

Mr Foxy Claus has been busy soaping away, building up stock for all the good boys of his Christmas 1912 shave soap "Frankincense",

Release date scheduled for the 25th of November,
For those of us who hate waiting and want to gift yourselvers an even earlier Christmas present, Darron has informed me we will be able to get samples from shavedash.com from next Wednesday.

So two bonuses for me here. Another amazing 1912 soap to grace my chops and shavedash will have the samples early whoop......

Who else is excited?

Who's going to be grabbing some?
I'm excited and yes I'm going to have me a tub of that! :)

I'll be getting some I love Darron's soap but I had my eye on his Classic24 which is gorgeous.. Would he do a discount on a group buy lol.

Seems like he's is busy as never see him on the Forums!

Last edited:
He seems a totally top bloke. I saw a video where he sent some review tubs to this Filipino guy who does shaving reviews with his little daughter. He threw in a load of kid's goodies with the soap. You see that kind of thoughfulness very rarely these days so I am delighted to support him. I also think his product is fantastic.

He seems a totally top bloke. I saw a video where he sent some review tubs to this Filipino guy who does shaving reviews with his little daughter. He threw in a load of kid's goodies with the soap. You see that kind of thoughfulness very rarely these days so I am delighted to support him. I also think his product is fantastic.
You are right he is a top bloke. I bought some aftershave off him on the BST. I was delighted to find a tub of 1912 Cashmere in with it. Yep he's a good sort our Darron.

Back
Top Bottom